How do you Resign & Rehash

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Mod Help' started by No121Else, Dec 22, 2008 with 4 replies and 9,434 views.

1. No121Else

No121Else Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I am a newb at halo 3 modding I just started last week so give me a break. I don't get how I am suppose to Rehash and Resign the File

I am trying to Resign the Forge Custom Gametype from unknown and I am using the CONcept Resigner.

What is the Profile ID, and how do I find mine or do I use the E100000000000000 one
    What is the Device ID, and how do I find mine or whatever is it just my Console Serial Number lol

Sorry I am a newb and don't know how to do this at all so any help is apprieciated

2. Scare Croe

Scare Croe Premium Premium

Ratings:
    I would suggest to try using a Rehasher/resigner that Automatically fills in the blanks, lol. I cant remember where you get the profile and device I.D sets from, but alot of Resigners/rehashers fill in the necessary fields automatically

3. Xpargas

Xpargas Seasoned Member

Ratings:
    You ether have to get your ids from one of your files, just open a map from your HDD and click save ids then open what you want to resign and click load ids, then resign/ or you can null them out, click anon. id set

4. DJ Shepherd

DJ Shepherd Banned

Ratings:
    open a gamesave in a resigner that displays the files ID's
    copy and paste the IDs into a notepad and save it
    there's your ID's for future reference

or if you want to do it by hand
    open a game save in hex editor
    go to offset 0x371
    those 8 bytes are your device ID (should end right before a byte that is 0x24)
    go to offset 0x3FD
    those 20 bytes (ends right before the container name) is your device ID

5. In7oleranc3

In7oleranc3 Newbie

Ratings:
    Try Superaisons and Skatezeroes