How do you play downlaodable 360 Games?

Discussion in 'Xbox 360' started by xLAx NaLa, Nov 8, 2008 with 4 replies and 325 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xLAx NaLa

xLAx NaLa Newbie

Ratings:
    Hey, I know you can download Xbox 360 games, but I was wondering how do you play them on your 360? Do I have to mod it or something? Can someone please show me a good tutorial how to do this? Thanks, also if I did do this, can I still play on Xbox Live? Thanks

2. Carson

Carson Retired Retired

Ratings:
  3. .Perfection

.Perfection Enthusiast

Ratings:
  4. OP
    xLAx NaLa

xLAx NaLa Newbie

Ratings:
    Thanks, what I was going to do was buy a cheap Xbox 360 Arcade off eBay, the Flash it, but would it be easier just to buy one off eBay like this?

[Click here to view the link]

Thanks again for showing me that guide, so if I wanted to play on live, I would have to just stay up to date on the latest firmware and I would be ok? Thanks

wait if the games are stealth patched, you can play online with no worry? Thanks

5. .Perfection

.Perfection Enthusiast

Ratings:
    if its stealth patched, and you have up to date firmware, there is little to no chance of you being banned.

and that xbox is already flashed. yes it would be easier... if you were to do it yourself though i suggest buying an older 360, or even a broken one, fix it, then flash.

you'll save a lot of money that way.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.