• Views 1,793
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

DDBHackz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey i was wondering how to make a tu7 mod menu or patch or whatever its called. if someone could link me to some tutorials or some downloads that would be appreciated.

Altruism

Altruism

Selena Gomez <3
Mythical Veteran Fabled Veteran Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey i was wondering how to make a tu7 mod menu or patch or whatever its called. if someone could link me to some tutorials or some downloads that would be appreciated.
You got a JTAG?

Upvote 0
L

Connor Lamberton

Unverified Hoster|Genuine Lamb
Reaction score
Sin$
You need a jtag, basic C++ knowledge and for starters you should start making a xp lobby with a tool I recommend the OGMz dvar tool it's very simple

Upvote 0
L

Connor Lamberton

Reaction score
Sin$
where do you get that tool and is that all you need
Basically I don't know the exact place to get it but you can search for it on google just type in OGMZ dvar tool and it will pop up in the first 5 usually but if you need any help let me know an ill be there

Upvote 0
D

DDBHackz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Basically I don't know the exact place to get it but you can search for it on google just type in OGMZ dvar tool and it will pop up in the first 5 usually but if you need any help let me know an ill be there
wow thanks man for being so chill

Upvote 0
L

Connor Lamberton

Reaction score
Sin$
wow thanks man for being so chill
The easiest way I found out to make a lobby is to make a cmd.txt and get the ihc.dll an put that into a folder and get the ihc launcher (.xex) and put the folder and launcher into the directory for mw2 if you want a cmd to try out le me know and I'll let you try out mine

Upvote 0
Altruism

Altruism

Selena Gomez <3
Reaction score
Sin$
i was wondering if someone could teach me how to make one ahhahaha jk ya i got a jtag
Good lol a lot of people want to do MP modding without one, so it's great to see someone has one. Lol

Anyways, if you wanna make a mod menu, you'll need VS 2010 or another version of VS, I just use 2010 lol. Once VS is installed, you're going to want to get the xbox 360 SDK. Neither of these can be linked on the public forums, so I suggest you try google for some links :wink:

Once you got both VS and the 360 SDK installed, you can follow this tutorial. If there are any other questions, just ask.

Upvote 0
D

DDBHackz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Good lol a lot of people want to do MP modding without one, so it's great to see someone has one. Lol

Anyways, if you wanna make a mod menu, you'll need VS 2010 or another version of VS, I just use 2010 lol. Once VS is installed, you're going to want to get the xbox 360 SDK. Neither of these can be linked on the public forums, so I suggest you try google for some links :wink:

Once you got both VS and the 360 SDK installed, you can follow this tutorial. If there are any other questions, just ask.
thanks man and am i gonna be using a visual basic form?

Upvote 0
Altruism

Altruism

Selena Gomez <3
Reaction score
Sin$
haha when i use Visual Studio Arent there many different forms to code on or am i just half retarded and i dont know what im talking about
C++ is the language, if that's what your asking. Lol it'll auto-open.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register