Unsolved How do you mod minecraft?

• Thread starter UchihaMoDz
  • Start date
  • Views 1,292
U

UchihaMoDz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
im new to minecraft (seriously,my childhood games consist of pokemon,mario,zelda)so we recently got griefed in our realm i wanted to make mount olympus and this kid spawned like 5 withers in like 60sec and kept teleporting everyone. cheats were off and he was only member status (not sure if that matters), and i was told they could've used a script or something. i saw online that there are anti grief scripts and greifing scripts, i just want to know what and how to use these or what else should i use

H

HYX

Create your creativity
Super Moderators
Lifetime
Reaction score
If you are playing on PC it would also be great to know if you are playing on the MS store version or if you are playing with the Java edition.

U

UchihaMoDz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you are playing on PC it would also be great to know if you are playing on the MS store version or if you are playing with the Java edition.
Sorry for my late reply,Im not sure what version to get?how do i do scripts on bedrock edtion for windows10? our friends were on xbox onna realm and i invited a kid who was able to spawn a wither and teleport everyone. how did he do that?

Top Bottom