What's new

Solved How do you make the ISO?

Nou

Nou

Sarcastic Scotsman #2
Fabled Veteran Bright Idea Frame In Gold
Reaction score
Sin$
Alright I want to use http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/xmc-v5-private-menu-free.911135/ on an ISO but I'm new at modding and don't want to mess up so I was wondering how I'd get it modded etc, any help is appreciated.

XF UNKNOWN

XF UNKNOWN

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Download a free mod file that has a script.img and script_network.img and put your mod menu that you want into the script_network.img that you want

For instance your main menu is Evade's and you want to add XMC. Download both the img files and open the script_network.img in OpenIV and rename XMC.sco to "mod1.sco" and put it in and rebuild it. Now go into backup creator and replace the files and burn the disc.

Upvote 0
Nou

Nou

Sarcastic Scotsman #2
Fabled Veteran Bright Idea Frame In Gold
Reaction score
Sin$
Download a free mod file that has a script.img and script_network.img and put your mod menu that you want into the script_network.img that you want

For instance your main menu is Evade's and you want to add XMC. Download both the img files and open the script_network.img in OpenIV and rename XMC.sco to "mod1.sco" and put it in and rebuild it. Now go into backup creator and replace the files and burn the disc.

Oh right, thanks for the help :biggrin:

Upvote 0
Modder v7

Modder v7

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Are there any youtube videos that explain how to do this? Also new to ISO modding.

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register