How do you make coins?

• Thread starter Alexunited
  • Start date
  • Views 940
A

Alexunited

Reaction score
Sin$
Hi guys im new here, just decided to sign up after noticing you have a FIFA section.

Anyways im here to ask how you guys make so many coins, I am luck if I even reach 20k, Any help is appreciated.

xI ViSiiOns x

xI ViSiiOns x

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Play games - Offline seasons = easy money

Trade - buy low sell high. Use ultimatedb.nl or futwiz.com to check players prices and concentrate on a few at any one time.

Mikey Panda

Mikey Panda

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Just play a lot, be patient while selling players, try not to "buy now" too much unless it's a really good offer.

TheLastTrank

TheLastTrank

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hi guys im new here, just decided to sign up after noticing you have a FIFA section.

Anyways im here to ask how you guys make so many coins, I am luck if I even reach 20k, Any help is appreciated.

play win tournaments win leagues dont buy packs

Jamrock00

Jamrock00

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I have over 4m coins, i trade only and don't play games, i trade solely in 1 player across 4 accounts and have 160 of him constantly up (4x40) and 15 of him ready in each watch list.

I have every single non in form player over 85 (Including Messi, Ronaldo, Ibra, Ribery etc) and make about 150k profit per day

A

Alexunited

Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks for the responses guys, really appreciated :smile:, if theres any more feel free to share

MindBlown

MindBlown

Reaction score
Sin$
I have over 4m coins, i trade only and don't play games, i trade solely in 1 player across 4 accounts and have 160 of him constantly up (4x40) and 15 of him ready in each watch list.

I have every single non in form player over 85 (Including Messi, Ronaldo, Ibra, Ribery etc) and make about 150k profit per day
thats the biggest bulls*** i've ever heard.

Jamrock00

Jamrock00

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
thats the biggest bulls*** i've ever heard.

I can assure you it's true

TfmVi.png

Top 4 are my accounts, Jamrock is my main account and the other 3 are for coin farming

Here's a few of my squads

FngAt.png

9BIGH
ufdn1.png

Bh1OW.png

3O3uf.png

Last edited:
TheLastTrank

TheLastTrank

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

first of all how come you dont play and second which player is it that constantly trade with and third if you ever feel like taking a break from trading and want to get your squads raped by my borussia let me know :wink:

I

cranos666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

Niiiiiiiccee :wink:

Detrimental

Detrimental

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

Fair play pal seems like you enjoy the collectable side rather than playing.

Jamrock00

Jamrock00

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yea i treat it more like a collectable game, like the sticker books you had as a kid.

Refuse to play any more due to the handicap that really does 100% exist.

A team of Messi, Ronaldo, Neymar, Alves etc will get out paced and out played by a team of Mirrales, Walcott, Defoe, etc which is pointless imo.

MindBlown

MindBlown

Reaction score
Sin$
Yea i treat it more like a collectable game, like the sticker books you had as a kid.

Refuse to play any more due to the handicap that really does 100% exist.

A team of Messi, Ronaldo, Neymar, Alves etc will get out paced and out played by a team of Mirrales, Walcott, Defoe, etc which is pointless imo.
sorry but how does one find the time to continuously buy 160 players? and still, is that enough to cover that single player?
I'm sorry but could you fully explain the process because

no.1 if you didn't want to make a loss if something went wrong you would have to win them all on bids for a few 100 coins lower, below the lowest BIN.

no.2, you would need to spend in excess of like 6hours+?

sorry for underestimating you if this is true, but i just find it hard to believe.

El Jefe De Jefes

El Jefe De Jefes

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
share some tips please i wish i knew how to trade at your level

thanks

Jamrock00

Jamrock00

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
sorry but how does one find the time to continuously buy 160 players? and still, is that enough to cover that single player?
I'm sorry but could you fully explain the process because

no.1 if you didn't want to make a loss if something went wrong you would have to win them all on bids for a few 100 coins lower, below the lowest BIN.

no.2, you would need to spend in excess of like 6hours+?

sorry for underestimating you if this is true, but i just find it hard to believe.

I buy a popular player for under 6k.

I only buy this player in formations with 4 at the back as these sell faster

I wake up and put bids on every single one of him on the market for under 6k, so if he is at 53 minutes and a 3.2k bid i will bid 6k, i'll do this with all of him on the market with my 4 accounts which means i win about 80 of him which all go in my watch list

As soon as 1 sells i will replace him with 1 from the watch list

I buy him in a 4 at the back formation for 6k and re-list at 9k-9.5k BIN, if he is 4-4-2 or 4-3-3 i will bid 7.5k and sell him for 10k-11k, if he is 4-1-2-1-2 i will bid 9k and sell him for 12k-13k

I sell tons of him each day as i control his market, i have solely controlled his market since the week the game has come out, it's impossible for me to lose this market because i have so many accounts and so much money that i simply buy him when he is for sale by another person and outbid anyone who competes with me.

The player is Silver with good pace which means he is popular.

I am always on the web app or iphone app re-listing players.

If you buy a player for 6k and sell him for 9.5k then there's a 3.5k profit, you sell 15 of these per day on each of your 4 accounts and there's 52.5k profit x 4 accounts = 210k profit per day

It takes no time at all, i go on for 30 mintues when i wake up and search for my player, i put bids on every one i see and check back in 1 hour which usually wins me about 30 of him, i have 40 of him already in my trade pile so these just replace them when they sell, i never run out and always have stock to supply the demand for my player

If i wanted i could up my price on every single one of my accounts from 9k to 15k and people would still buy them as they'd have no choice if they wanted this player, the other people who get them in packs would see me setting the value for this player and also list him for 15k, this is price fixing and because i have so many it is me who controls his card

I

cranos666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Thank god

I wake up and put bids on every single one of him on the market for under 6k, so if he is at 53 minutes and a 3.2k bid i will bid 6k, i'll do this with all of him on the market with my 4 accounts which means i win about 80 of him which all go in my watch list

I buy him in a 4 at the back formation for 6k and re-list at 9k-9.5k BIN, if he is 4-4-2 or 4-3-3 i will bid 7.5k and sell him for 10k-11k, if he is 4-1-2-1-2 i will bid 9k and sell him for 12k-13k

I sell tons of him each day as i control his market, i have solely controlled his market since the week the game has come out, it's impossible for me to lose this market because i have so many accounts and so much money that i simply buy him when he is for sale by another person and outbid anyone who competes with me.

If you buy a player for 6k and sell him for 9.5k then there's a 3.5k profit, you sell 15 of these per day on each of your 4 accounts and there's 52.5k profit x 4 accounts = 210k profit per day

It takes no time at all, i go on for 30 mintues when i wake up and search for my player, i put bids on every one i see and check back in 1 hour which usually wins me about 30 of him, i have 40 of him already in my trade pile so these just replace them when they sell, i never run out and always have stock to supply the demand for my player

If i wanted i could up my price on every single one of my accounts from 9k to 15k and people would still buy them as they'd have no choice if they wanted this player, the other people who get them in packs would see me setting the value for this player and also list him for 15k, this is price fixing and because i have so many it is me who controls his card

Thank god you don't have an auto bidder between your hands lol. You will monopolize the whole market jeezussss

MindBlown

MindBlown

Reaction score
Sin$

Hmmn, still seems like a lot of effort, but I believe you, and mass bidding doesn't normally work for most of us, so why are you able to win most of your cards? And what is his average lowest BIN.

Redox

Redox

Cisco Certified
Greeter
Reaction score
Sin$
Hmmn, still seems like a lot of effort, but I believe you, and mass bidding doesn't normally work for most of us, so why are you able to win most of your cards? And what is his average lowest BIN.
Clearly this man is a genius! Fair play! wish i could dominate the market like that

Top Bottom
Login
Register