Solved How do you make a Tu7 patch?

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

DDBHackz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey,

I am new to modding and i was just wondering how to make a Tu7 patch, or any type of patch/mod for that matter. If someone could reply with download links to software that i would need that would be great and maybe even point me in the direction of a tutorial.

Thanks

D

DZN Trill

†††GOLF WANG†††
Reaction score
for mw2 tu7, you dont use a "patch" you use a .dll file and a modded default.. in some cases even a .txt file, look in the MW2 Modding section for releases !

D

DDBHackz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
for mw2 tu7, you dont use a "patch" you use a .dll file and a modded default.. in some cases even a .txt file, look in the MW2 Modding section for releases !
do i need any software

C

Cloudz

Sup m8
Reaction score
do i need any software
Software? Not that I know of, the only things you need are a computer (obviously) a USB Flash Drive and a Jtag/RGH/XDK (Xbox Development Kit)

J

Oreo FTW

Jeeper of Rivia
Reaction score
In title update 7 patches are patched :biggrin: but dll's are popular thing now like Nike Elite Socks
There are many dll's that are similar to, Tu6's patches.
:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: Oreos!

L

Connor Lamberton

Unverified Hoster|Genuine Lamb
Reaction score
If you want help message me and I can lead you step by step of yo creating your own xp lobby or mod menu (mod menus are harder and more complicated)

D

DDBHackz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you want help message me and I can lead you step by step of yo creating your own xp lobby or mod menu (mod menus are harder and more complicated)
ya do you have a skype maybe we could screen share sometime whenevr im free that would be so chill man

L

Connor Lamberton

Unverified Hoster|Genuine Lamb
Reaction score
Skype me lambchops6616

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom