• Thread starter PAC-MAN
  • Start date
  • Views 2,859
P

PAC-MAN

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Hello everybody, I am new to this website, so do not leave any hatful comments saying I'm a noob, scrub ect.

I wanted to know how to host a lobby for system link, with every single detail imaginable, for someone that just recently got a jtag. If there is already a thread about this, and i couldnt find it, you are more than welcome to post it. Thanks for viewing

loafofbrett

loafofbrett

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Well, if you already have a jtag...

COD4 extracted ISO on HDD or USB
Patched default_mp.xex (tu4 iirc)
TU4 update into cache folder
TU4 modded patch_mp.ff & code_post_gfx_mp.ff

That should be all you need to get the COD4 lobby up, aside from xexmenu, etc but I assume that's sorted. There's some sticky's at the top of this forum for links to patches, etc.

EDIT: I get a feeling I've got the TU number wrong

L

Lee 0312

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
you put it in the $system... folder that appears after you burn cod4 in xexmenu. :lol:

V

vVFluxVv

Stressed is Desserts backwards! Mind=Blown
Reaction score
Sin$
Well this really did help me alot!i was like :lol: But on a different note could anyone direct me to or tell me how to Host a Cod 5 lobbie with a jtag?i dont want to buy dual layer disks so is there any other way to do it? Well thanks loafofbrett for that and Yes i is scrub/Noob/semileech because i try to contribute but everyone knows everything that i know and ussually more :frown: oh well :lol:

Noumenon

HazardousBanana

Seasoned Member
Hardened Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Well this really did help me alot!i was like :lol: But on a different note could anyone direct me to or tell me how to Host a Cod 5 lobbie with a jtag?i dont want to buy dual layer disks so is there any other way to do it? Well thanks loafofbrett for that and Yes i is scrub/Noob/semileech because i try to contribute but everyone knows everything that i know and ussually more :frown: oh well :lol:

I dont think keyvaults work on Jtags yet so you cant go online, but you could still download WaW to your hard drive through xex menu and replace the codepost, common.ff and nazi zombie prototype with modded ones and play by yourself.

V

vVFluxVv

Stressed is Desserts backwards! Mind=Blown
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah i Know kvs dont work but system link doesnt use a kv and I have tried the way you told me and it didnt work so whatever i have 10th in cod 456 i really dont care about waw anymore :biggrin:

R

R3cKL3SS aM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
My Step by Step Tutorial how to System Link Cod4 Successfully: http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/topic/362749-step-by-step-tutorial-how-to-system-link-cod4/

Top Bottom
Login
Register