Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest,

If you are in need or looking for a modded lobby please check in the CoD: World at War Modded Lobbies section. Any posts asking for lobbies will be deleted as it is considered spam.

Thank you.

how do you get under courtyard?

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: World at War' started by BAGHDADBOB, Dec 10, 2008 with 15 replies and 874 views.

1. BAGHDADBOB

BAGHDADBOB Enthusiast

Ratings:
    i have heard people talk about it but i have not been shot from down there. I can not find a video. can some1 please help me?:cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing:

2. ii CoRrUpT xX

ii CoRrUpT xX Contributor

Ratings:
    i would help but idk how to. my best advice would be to use google and other search engines to research it. sry :frown:

3. Justin

Justin #mmNation

Ratings:
  4. Jake007g

Jake007g Getting There

Ratings:
    I know how to get out of courtyard but you can't travel very far once out, and also you cannot shoot back into the map. People might be lying about it, although if its possible to get outside the map it may be possible

5. Kevin Caution

Kevin Caution Enthusiast

Ratings:
    yeah u can only get out of courtyard, not under

6. TheHeartless

TheHeartless Getting There

Ratings:
    I would suggest learning how to get out of the map and then trying for yourself to find a way under it. Just because someone didn't find one doesn't mean there isn't one. I might even try to see IF I can't find a way under from there.

7. Noupoi

Noupoi Contributor

Ratings:
    I have seen some one going under, but I'm not sure about the details as it was through the scope in a sniper rifle accross the map. I know that you go prone somewhere and you fall under.

8. Kevin Caution

Kevin Caution Enthusiast

Ratings:
    if u go out of the map you can only walk like 2 feet, then u get stuck, it's a pointless glitch, and this thread should be closed

9. Noupoi

Noupoi Contributor

Ratings:
    Read the title carefully. It says under, not out.

10. TheHeartless

TheHeartless Getting There

Ratings:
    Well unless you can prove without any doubt that it is 100% unable to be done, then just stop coming into this thread. Some of us are trying to mess around and figure a way to do it. If you don't want to help then don't help us with the your negative words. We'll find a way without you.

11. ErnieG

ErnieG Newbie

Ratings:
    Its on You tube, I typed in Court yard Glitches, It came up.. It has sum latin music playing...lol.. check it out..:biggrin:

12. ii CoRrUpT xX

ii CoRrUpT xX Contributor

Ratings:
    You could have just posted it...

13. chrisb1481

chrisb1481 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Pretty sure you cant get under it.

14. linkinpksniperz

linkinpksniperz Enthusiast

Ratings:
  15. Justin

Justin #mmNation

Ratings:
    When I posted that, it was in the glitches forum, but then it was moved here.

16. Noupoi

Noupoi Contributor

Ratings:
    Link please? I can't seem to find it.