Solved How Do You Get To 30?

• Thread starter PSNElimination
  • Start date
  • Views 209
P

PSNElimination

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Level 29 atm, all gear maxed out. Exotic chest plate maxed out. Every piece of legendary gear I get now is worse than what I currently have & I know you can't have 2 exotic's equipped at the same time. So how the hell do I go passed 29?

K

kobe8bp

Enthusiast
Reaction score
With the raid gear you get from the Vault of glass

P

PSNElimination

Enthusiast
Reaction score
With the raid gear you get from the Vault of glass

Yeah but people have been saying they haven't been obtaining any gear from completing the vault of glass

K

kobe8bp

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It doesn't automatically give it to you. It's all luck.

J

joseole99

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah but people have been saying they haven't been obtaining any gear from completing the vault of glass
Just like any other armor, it's RNG based. So just cause you finished it doesn't guarantee you anything. I would suggest looking for all the chests and whatnot in the vault also if you haven't found those.

I haven't gotten to play yet, my friends are taking forever, but I thought you get loot from bosses as well as chests.

G

Garrus Vakarian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
also create 2 more of what ever character you are and trans fer your gear to them so you can do the raid 3 times a week

E

ekliipze

Eklipze
Reaction score
You get a RANDOM guaranteed drop per completion of a full step, it does NOT have to be armour,
but the raid armour all gets 30 light at max level :smile: so that's how you level up to 30.

Top Bottom