Otaku Se7en

Otaku Se7en

The Old School
VIP
Retired
Mythical Veteran Grizzled Veteran Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Getting all of the vidmasters. They CAN be modded now. Then you unlock it through bungie.net

Fuzz

Fuzz

☑ rekt    ☐ not rekt
Modder Stickied EotM
Reaction score
Sin$
Getting all of the vidmasters. They CAN be modded now. Then you unlock it through bungie.net
They have always been moddable, I modded only the last one and unlocked recon.

Otaku Se7en

Otaku Se7en

The Old School
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
They have always been moddable, I modded only the last one and unlocked recon.
True, but you couldn't get recon from modding them in the beginning.

Treasure

Treasure

HowManyLettersCanIFitInHereBeforeIRunOutOfSpace?50
Jokester Fabled Veteran Frame In Gold
Reaction score
Sin$
Just wait, it'll kick in, it takes time.

Otaku Se7en

Otaku Se7en

The Old School
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Well I did it 2-3 years ago.

That's great, until they moved onto bigger things, they had resources invested in it. If you had the achievements, that was part 1, part 2 was checking the games you played at the time the achievement was unlocked, no game linked, no recon.

Prefix_NA

Prefix_NA

Seasoned Member
Mythical Veteran Legendary Veteran Fabled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
That's great, until they moved onto bigger things, they had resources invested in it. If you had the achievements, that was part 1, part 2 was checking the games you played at the time the achievement was unlocked, no game linked, no recon.

If you linked tag after modded them or changed ur live id they worked.

Earning them legit was way easy tho.

Otaku Se7en

Otaku Se7en

The Old School
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
If you linked tag after modded them or changed ur live id they worked.

Earning them legit was way easy tho.

Even if your tag wasn't linked it had a game history, no game linked to the achievement time, no recon. Pwnt.

Prefix_NA

Prefix_NA

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
Sin$
Even if your tag wasn't linked it had a game history, no game linked to the achievement time, no recon. Pwnt.
it didnt matter it was a bug

If you linked it after you had it unlocked and had a timestamp on it I know it still had history but just as long as u waited 24 hours after getting achievement before linking it worked.

I did this on 2 accounts and failed it on 1 (needed to wait 30 more days to turn email then just did it legit cause impatient)

Many people will vouch for this method

Otaku Se7en

Otaku Se7en

The Old School
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Or vouch for the fact that it wasn't long after that they pulled the plug on that and it didn't check your games. I tried ever method people talked about on here. None worked. When I say linked I don't mean linked your gamertag to bungie.net. When you hit unlock recon, it would check the achievement. Then check what time it was unlocked, then check what games you were playing at the time. If you didn't have a complete game at the time the achievement got unlocked you got owned. But this conversation is pointless since you can't get recon through bungie.net anymore. 343 studios isn't exactly supporting Halo in the way bungie did.

Prefix_NA

Prefix_NA

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
Sin$
If it had an error checking your games it just counted as unlocked which happened mostly when you change email or just link it after earning.

LEGIT 5KI115

LEGIT 5KI115

Professional Jimmie Rustler
Grizzled Veteran Mr. Nice Guy Experienced Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I have played Halo 3 for countless hours on another account which I did obtain Recon legitimately. I got on some Halo 3 the other day with my new account which only has one of the Vidmasters and I had Recon for some reason and the friend who I was playing with (which it was his first time playing Halo 3) also had Recon. Not quite sure why I figured that 343i just started handing it out to the entire community.

Xtro

MLG ITz Yoshi

Seasoned Member
10th Anniversary Legendary Veteran Mythical Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I have played Halo 3 for countless hours on another account which I did obtain Recon legitimately. I got on some Halo 3 the other day with my new account which only has one of the Vidmasters and I had Recon for some reason and the friend who I was playing with (which it was his first time playing Halo 3) also had Recon. Not quite sure why I figured that 343i just started handing it out to the entire community.
weird because i cant seem to get it

Top Bottom
Login
Register