Reaction score
Sin$
Can som1 plz tell me?

Wheezy

Wheezy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You quit out of games so it takes away xp that's the way I remember that works back then

I

im a Frewb

Reaction score
Sin$
You quit out of games so it takes away xp that's the way I remember that works back then
is there a way where it shows on ur total exp, minus exp?
and plus theres the thing where u quit too many games in a row u can get banned now

D

Dante iZ STR8

Contributor
Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
is there a way where it shows on ur total exp, minus exp?
and plus theres the thing where u quit too many games in a row u can get banned now
Nah you cant but if you view your service record out of the guide so like :

Guide>Halo 3 Service record

It'll show up that you have negative exp

H

Host Matters

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
if someone wants to know how negative of a booster is, they do what he said ^ by looking at the service record, but im pretty sure a positive booster is better and safer so go with that if its not too late

I

im a Frewb

Reaction score
Sin$
if someone wants to know how negative of a booster is, they do what he said ^ by looking at the service record, but im pretty sure a positive booster is better and safer so go with that if its not too late
What exactly is a "positive" booster?

S

SnipezzModzz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
a positive booster is someone that has a terrible win/lose ratio in any playlist. just purposely lose just like negative xp boosters, but don't quit.once that ratio is bad enough, you can start boosting people. and like previously mentioned it is less likely to get banned.

I

im a Frewb

Reaction score
Sin$
a positive booster is someone that has a terrible win/lose ratio in any playlist. just purposely lose just like negative xp boosters, but don't quit.once that ratio is bad enough, you can start boosting people. and like previously mentioned it is less likely to get banned.
oic!

well this one kid told me that you boost kids by getting about 250exp in a ranked gametype and then derank ur lvl in that, and then u can boost kids... is that the more "you can get banned easily" boosting?

S

SnipezzModzz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
oic!

well this one kid told me that you boost kids by getting about 250exp in a ranked gametype and then derank ur lvl in that, and then u can boost kids... is that the more "you can get banned easily" boosting?
i don't know why everyone thinks xp matters! it doesn't, all you need on the account is a lot of losses.

H

Host Matters

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
yup, exp just kinda shows if that person has losses, like low level with lots of exp means u must have lost a lot to get there because exp slows down how fast your level goes up or down

I

im a Frewb

Reaction score
Sin$
ha ill be sure to tell my friend was wrong and in the past days some amazing stuff has happened to my derankin account:

ill lose 3 in a row and go up a lvl, i usually never go down, mayb once every 4 games,
and when i play legit to win with my frnds, i got up 2-3 lvls 2 games cuz hes a lvl 45.? so its like im boosting myself... lol i think im cheating the system or sumtin =)

Blaze

Blaze

In your mind
VIP
Retired
Fabled Veteran Hardened Veteran Reporter
Reaction score
Sin$
you should have someone look at your gt and have them check your service record

Top Bottom
Login
Register