Xbox One How do you fix speedo slot xbox one

Discussion in 'Grand Theft Auto V Support' started by Foxxof8nine, Nov 10, 2018 with 6 replies and 143 views.

1. Foxxof8nine

Foxxof8nine Newbie

Ratings:
    Ok guys so so i lost my speedo in my speedo slot and am trying to figure out how to get the speedo back into the slot any help would be great

2. Navy Davey

Navy Davey ☠️Friend of the Devil☠️ Staff

Ratings:
    How did you lose the Speedo?
    Is there a dead spot in it’s place?
    Did you move it elsewhere?
    You can’t purchase it because it was a free vehicle that came with your Nightclub.
    Your first step would be to figure out what you did to lose it.
    If there is a dead spot you would need to fix that first. You can use this glitch here:
    https://www.se7ensins.com/forums/th...ehicle-warehouse-moc-hangar-1-44-ps4.1729101/
    Then you could try to have a friend give you their Speedo with a give cars to friends glitch that’s probably the best solution. Use this glitch here for that:
    https://www.se7ensins.com/forums/th...-friends-3-or-4-player.1737779/#post-13789156
    Or possibly purchase another Nightclub for it to reappear.(theory only)

3. OP
    Foxxof8nine

Foxxof8nine Newbie

Ratings:
    I was doing speedo glitch and i accidentally moved speedo slot from b1 to nightclub and i tryed buying a new night club and nothing thanks for the reply

• Like Like x 1
  4. Navy Davey

Navy Davey ☠️Friend of the Devil☠️ Staff

Ratings:
    No problem. I hope you can sort it out.
    It definitely a tough fix since there is no way to purchase it. Try the give cars to friends glitch. I think that’s your best solution.

5. OP
    Foxxof8nine

Foxxof8nine Newbie

Ratings:
    Well im wondering if i buy a new nightclub while doing the dead spot glitch is it will come back i tryed with out the glitch but since you cant buy anything over the slot i figured that would force something
    [doublepost=1541893558][/doublepost]And i have 8 speedos already also

6. OP
    Foxxof8nine

Foxxof8nine Newbie

Ratings:
    Ok i think that fix any dead spot glitch is pathced tryed last night just kept getting unable to connect error and on his youtube he has the video labled patched

7. Djmericaan

Djmericaan Enthusiast

Ratings:
    To fix your speedo slot, drive a street car in any garage and back out the. Blow it up. Return to a nightclub garage with a speedo (don’t call out any Personal cars) once you enter NC enter speedo and hit right D-pad and your speedo should return to B1