What's new
  • Howdy, Guest!

We have issued a forced password reset on all user accounts, meaning you will not be able to login until this process is complete. Instructions will be displayed when you login with your previous credentials, however if for any reason you do not have access to your associated email address, you will need to contact us at [email protected].

For more information, please read this Important Announcement

Thank you for being awesome!

Question How do you extract purchased dlc for rgh console

M

MAESTRO98

Reaction score
Sin$
Hi im not sure if this has been answered but I can't seem to find it if it has.

How do you extract purchased dlc? I have multiple dlc on my stock xbox 360 the only thing I know is I can download the dlc and then move it to a USB which can be shown on the PC but I am missing the next steps to the process to get it prepared for my xbox 360 rgh

Answers greatly appreciated:smile:

Kira

Kira

Legendary Veteran Video Connoisseur Fabled Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Hi im not sure if this has been answered but I can't seem to find it if it has.

How do you extract purchased dlc? I have multiple dlc on my stock xbox 360 the only thing I know is I can download the dlc and then move it to a USB which can be shown on the PC but I am missing the next steps to the process to get it prepared for my xbox 360 rgh

Answers greatly appreciated:smile:
Download the Xbox 360 Content Manager app on your PC. It'll let you unlock DLC, games, etc. to be useable on the RGH. It's an old program, but should still work fine.

Top Bottom
Login
Register