What's new

Solved how do you change mape files in hex edit

W

WES302

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
sorry im a noob here. if i have an xml file and want to change script in hex edit. how would i go about doing it?

after i change a map file in hex it will no longer work in Ascension.

i did search and that did not help much. thanks

renegade770

renegade770

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
you cant edit the xml, as far as i know. you have to edit the actual .map file, and you can only do that with a jtag or the map will not be able to be loaded.

Upvote 0
S7 Pro

S7 Pro

Seasoned Member
Modder Programmer
Reaction score
Sin$
Wow, none of you have ever heard of the term "Learn how to grammar?" lol. I am spending every waking moment trying to mod the XML. I have had a lot of failures.

Upvote 0
K

KingModz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Wow, none of you have ever heard of the term "Learn how to grammar?" lol. I am spending every waking moment trying to mod the XML. I have had a lot of failures.
Sorry bro but I think the proper "term" or "phrase" would be "Learn how to write proper grammer" or... "Learn how to use proper grammer". But... despite all that I do believe editting the XML might be above most individuals ability here.

Upvote 0
decima7e

decima7e

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Sorry bro but I think the proper "term" or "phrase" would be "Learn how to write proper grammer" or... "Learn how to use proper grammer". But... despite all that I do believe editting the XML might be above most individuals ability here.

Sometimes I ask myself, has anyone ever been as far as to want to do more like that?

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register