What's new

Solved How do view an IP address threw a Gamer Tag?

• Thread starter KnOwN As FieRcE
  • Start date
  • Views 54,562
K

KnOwN As FieRcE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey guys Im new to this site but I was wondering if you guys knew of a program to download that would let me view some ones IP address by Gamer tag, or something in that nature.

Thanks, Austin:thumbup:

Haxalot88

Haxalot88

VIP
VIP
Reaction score
Sin$
impossible, you could only find an ip address if you were connected to them such as in a game lobby.

Upvote 0
H

halo123noob

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
You can always use Cain, but i dont think you will ever find a program that shows there gamertag and there ip. But if you looking for something to show just there ip then use cain.

Upvote 0
X

xD3sIReDx

Reaction score
Sin$
halo123noob said:
You can always use Cain, but i dont think you will ever find a program that shows there gamertag and there ip. But if you looking for something to show just there ip then use cain.

Thats the only way i know of.

Upvote 0
Holo

Holo

I am Holo, and Holo is all that I am
Retired
TotM EotM Tutorial Creator
Reaction score
Sin$
cain and abel? its a program used to bridge host. it also finds ip's. it finds all the ip's that are in your lobby. its been around for a long time. it was most commonly used in h2.

Upvote 0
E

enoop

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I would recommend ION its an older program made for halo 2 but it only shows the ips of xbox live the game your playing servers and the peoples ip in your game or party. Also you can customize it so that it show what name you want instead of a random name that makes no sense to you. It has a built in auto stanbyer and a ip adder for older versions of zone alarm.

Upvote 0
K

KnOwN As FieRcE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks guys but one last thing could some one link me to an ION downloader? I have both a mac and pc, but I would like to get it for mac if they make it cus thats my labtop. Sorry If I sound like a noob, Im just new at this stuff

Upvote 0
P

Palaeeudyptinae

Reaction score
Sin$
I doubt there will ever be an application that will show gamertags next to the ip address. The only way that will ever be possible is if microsoft release a feature that shows the ip of the player (Which will never happen).

I recommend using Cain & Abel
or if you have a bridged connection use CommView

Upvote 0
cjrich352

cjrich352

Reaction score
Sin$
is there a program that can give me ip adresses other than cain and commview???i need a different one that works exactly like cain but vista compatible...please messagve me on aim...cj8733=my aim!!please

Upvote 0
B

badef

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
cjrich352 said:
is there a program that can give me ip adresses other than cain and commview???i need a different one that works exactly like cain but vista compatible...please messagve me on aim...cj8733=my aim!!please

Cain and commview are both vista compatible unless your talking about 64-bit then idk.

Upvote 0
Tha EndGame

Tha EndGame

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I don't think you can use cain & abel anymore, as it makes you lag out of the game you're in. (At least, happened to me and a bunch of my friends.) Commview requires a crossover cable I believe. I've personally been using a program called "lanc" There doesn't seem to be an official download for it, but if you find a clean safe one, it's the easiest program I've ever crossed to get IP's.

Upvote 0
Poptart Mods

Poptart Mods

C# Beginner
Reaction score
Sin$
I don't think you can use cain & abel anymore, as it makes you lag out of the game you're in. (At least, happened to me and a bunch of my friends.) Commview requires a crossover cable I believe. I've personally been using a program called "lanc" There doesn't seem to be an official download for it, but if you find a clean safe one, it's the easiest program I've ever crossed to get IP's.
Why don't you upload it to Mega and provide everyone with a dl? I personally don't need it, considering I have Call of DDoS(A tool that can only be used on modified xbox's such as a JTag), and xbox360isbest (makes tools for JTags) added IP grabbing to one of his tools.

Upvote 0
Tha EndGame

Tha EndGame

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Why don't you upload it to Mega and provide everyone with a dl? I personally don't need it, considering I have Call of DDoS(A tool that can only be used on modified xbox's such as a JTag), and xbox360isbest (makes tools for JTags) added IP grabbing to one of his tools.

I could, but I'm not a high up member, so no one would want it. If more people ask, then I will.

Upvote 0
Poptart Mods

Poptart Mods

C# Beginner
Reaction score
Sin$
Being "High Up" doesn't really matter. Just upload it with a virus total link, add a brief description, with a few pictures and I'm sure people would download it.

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register