How do u download from rapidshare And put it on ur 360

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Mod Help' started by flexx313, Jan 14, 2009 with 5 replies and 287 views.

1. flexx313

flexx313 Newbie

Ratings:
    Im not sure how to download from rapidshare and put it on my 360........i never found out how.......if anyone could help me it would be greatly appreciated.........My gt is flexx313 if u want to tell me on xbl

2. Otaku Se7en

Otaku Se7en The Old School Retired

Ratings:
    Do you have Xport, Xstata, or and Data Transfer Cable? Also, how big is your HDD?

3. OP
    flexx313

flexx313 Newbie

Ratings:
    my hdd is 12 gb.......and what exactly is a transfer cable.....i got have any of the other things

4. Otaku Se7en

Ratings:
    • Like Like x 1
  5. OP
    flexx313

flexx313 Newbie

Ratings:
    Actually i have no clue what to do.....i have ever modded or really looked into it......but i get my check next week and i was going to buy the stuff i need to mod

6. Otaku Se7en

Ratings:
    Its free dude, just check there links, the only thing you'll have to pay for soon is Resigners... If you have any more questions, which if you do, post back here, or if its about a program post in that thread. If you need to talk to me for hands on tips or step b step past the pics you'll find in those threads, talk to me on Xbox Live, GT: Im Too Godly.