What's new

Solved how do u clone us self!!!

D

deatheye

Reaction score
Sin$
i been trying 2 figure that out 4 while so if ne one has ne links or ne thing can u plz give them 2 me:smile:

H

Halodu2de

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
very bad english but ok.... its the last of the five glitch tutorials on my vid at 10:12:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4QQIl0mG-2E"]YouTube - Halo 3 Advanced Glitch Tutorials Montage- H3A Productions[/ame]

*EDIT*
do you mean by modding?

Upvote 0
J

jacques360

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If He didnt mean mods i do lol is there any way or is it only what can be found in the core files not user files :?

Upvote 0
U

Unit N8

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Damn, you beat me to it =P

But you are probably going to beat me to a lot of things with this tropical storm knocking out the power every 10 minutes.

edit: Oh yeh, and it isnt even HERE yet. Its expected to be here tomorrow :x3:. I hope a tree doesn't fall on our house =\. If I don't post here anymore it must mean one did lol.

Upvote 0
SotG Caboose

SotG Caboose

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
jacques360 said:
If He didnt mean mods i do lol is there any way or is it only what can be found in the core files not user files :?
what are you talking about?

Upvote 0
Sniperman-23

Sniperman-23

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Unit N8 said:
Damn, you beat me to it =P

But you are probably going to beat me to a lot of things with this tropical storm knocking out the power every 10 minutes.

edit: Oh yeh, and it isnt even HERE yet. Its expected to be here tomorrow :x3:. I hope a tree doesn't fall on our house =. If I don't post here anymore it must mean one did lol.
do you leave in FL where the hurricane hit if you do same here

Upvote 0
X

xx0warrig0xx

Reaction score
Sin$
Ok basically you put gernade or something in forge then save it. You get the usermap off the xbox360, then you open up johnson(thts what i use)and find the tag for gernade ( idk it off the top of my head) and open up a hex editor on the usermap and swap the identifier of the gernade for the mp_masterchief biped, rehash resign and inject HAPPY MODDING~:biggrin:

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register