What's new

Discussion How do so many people get up to level 40 so fast?

• Thread starter pakar45
  • Start date
  • Views 4,004
pakar45

pakar45

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So wait,is demolition really good for ranking up,even if you are not that good?

1337 HeX eDiToR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Just be happy you have a life tnh i dont think rank matter when people laugh that im a low rank on a friday i say im going to a party tonight waht are you doing gold cross?

K

KN1GHTH4WK429

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
boosting and skillz
i have 1337 skillz at this game
my KDR is 1.16(not to good but it will get batter)
and in total i have gotten about 7-8 AC-130's in my time of playing MW2
most people boosted to get their 40 tho
im a 41 and its all legit but i am thinking about boosting tho cause it takes so much to level up now
idk ill try to get to 50 legit before i start boosting
i really want the Javelin Missileso bad its really bad *** (i used it before)

D

Doeboy1337

Reaction score
Sin$
KN1GHTH4WK429 said:
boosting and skillz
i have 1337 skillz at this game
my KDR is 1.16(not to good but it will get batter)
and in total i have gotten about 7-8 AC-130's in my time of playing MW2
most people boosted to get their 40 tho
im a 41 and its all legit but i am thinking about boosting tho cause it takes so much to level up now
idk ill try to get to 50 legit before i start boosting
i really want the Javelin Missileso bad its really bad *** (i used it before)
Why do you hit enter at the end of every sentence?

K

KN1GHTH4WK429

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Doeboy278x said:
Why do you hit enter at the end of every sentence?
cause i can
i dont like messages clustered **** with non ending sentences
it makes the post a little hard for the little kids on here to read and usually you will get a post like "learn proper grammar" or some **** like that when you piss them off

unless i am writing while i am drunk i will always do this which now i am sober thx god

M

moeiscool

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
lol boosting is really sad thats all i can say to you boosters its just as sad as stealing from your mother

K

KN1GHTH4WK429

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
moeiscool said:
lol boosting is really sad thats all i can say to you boosters its just as sad as stealing from your mother
not really its as bad as stealing from a store but your mother is to much
maybe your father but your mom is just to special /sarcasm

SotG Caboose

SotG Caboose

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm level 39 and 1.30 KDS and I didn't boost. You just have to get a lot of challenges :tongue:

E

eillest snipe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Im level 55. Takes me about 2 hours to rank up, i play alot of headquarters and if im feeling mlg i play search. But i average 30-50 kills a game with only 10 deaths so i average about 5-10k exp each game.

o CLiFF x

o CLiFF x

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The two guys at the top of the leaderboards have like 42 k/d ratios.
because they have 12 Xboxs, and they get them all into a room and just go around killing them. :thumbdown:

A

AbandonedKiller

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i got the game nov 9th midnight rlease and have been playing since the 9th non stop i finally got some sleep earleir from not sleeping and playing for a day and a half plus also completing challanges earsn you 10k XP i have three guns under 200 kilsl till i get 10K each for them. My lil group of friends have been playing ever since the midnight release and we all are in the low 40's+

o CLiFF x said:
The two guys at the top of the leaderboards have like 42 k/d ratios.
because they have 12 Xboxs, and they get them all into a room and just go around killing them. :thumbdown:
yeah thats whore**** i saw that and instantly wow..boosting much? Leadersboards arent gonna mean **** till they fix the accuracy leaderboard i wanna make a new account so i can be number 1 in the world lmao

G

gurvirj95

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
who gives a ****, no point of wasting your own time to get to the top of the leaderboards.
your better off having fun, actually playing that ****.

Shroomzor

Shroomzor

Reaction score
Sin$
I am level 48 and I only played for 11 hours in MP.
Be good, complete challenges, and win matches.

J

joshandrok

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
KN1GHTH4WK429 said:
cause i can
i dont like messages clustered **** with non ending sentences
it makes the post a little hard for the little kids on here to read and usually you will get a post like "learn proper grammar" or some **** like that when you piss them off

unless i am writing while i am drunk i will always do this which now i am sober thx god

You know you can solve that "non ending" sentence problem with a period.

Anyways, to stay on subject... You can play headquarters or SnD if your good to get lots of points. I prefer TDM, and third person gametypes. But then again, I don't really care about rank. The guns for the most parts are all going to be the same. . .

Haxalot88

Haxalot88

VIP
VIP
Reaction score
Sin$
joshandrok said:
You know you can solve that "non ending" sentence problem with a period.

Anyways, to stay on subject... You can play headquarters or SnD if your good to get lots of points. I prefer TDM, and third person gametypes. But then again, I don't really care about rank. The guns for the most parts are all going to be the same. . .

At level 40 you unlock the M16A4, which is imo the best assault rifle. I would much prefer to use my ghost class, but there are always exceptions.

Generally for levelling up, you are usually good for completing challenges as they offer nice experience packs along with all the experience you get for completing them in the first place (as long as you do pretty decent in completing them).

Top Bottom
Login
Register