Discussion How do so many people get up to level 40 so fast?

pakar45

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, now everyone I join up with is either level 20 or higher,and I am level 17, so the majority of the players I join up with, for some reason are like leve 40... how do they rank up so fast? I am in team deathmatch, how do they do it?

SuperDooper

Contributor
Reaction score
some people got the game early than others.....some people dont have a social life......some people boost....

p.s. some people (like me) are just good like that.

Novaa

Reaction score
Boosting.
Mafia clan, top of the score boards.. Obviously boosted =]
Just like meeeeeeee :biggrin:

pakar45

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm about to start boosting, but... I am only a level 18. Also,how many people boost in cagematch? and how hard is it to find a match to do headshots with someone?

Novaa

Reaction score
pakar45 said:
I'm about to start boosting, but... I am only a level 18. Also,how many people boost in cagematch? and how hard is it to find a match to do headshots with someone?
Two people to a cage match, it took me about 5 minutes to get into a game :x3: then another 20 minutes to find someone who will actually do headshots lol. Your best bet is to get into a cage match with a friend.

Alex

chazbae
Retired
Reaction score
Played alot of TDM tbh, no boost etc, most games i get a 5:1 K/D

Modified

Getting There
Reaction score
My friend is a 48. He has been playing every second he is home. It's ridiculous. I think the game he has been playing most is TDM. He's been unlocking a lot of challenges which boosts his XP.

gurvirj95

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My friend got the game the day it came out, we've been playing together since.

I'm level 31, he's 45.

poxl0l

Reaction score
dude just play war, its so crazy everyone gets 30+ kills in 10 minutes also im level 26 whit 6 hours of gameplay, got the game yesterday played 8 hours straight, 2 hours of spec ops and 6 multplayer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nonstop TDM or Search.

Dom boosting sucks for level now, its only good for leaderboard rank.

imKING

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i did team deathmatch but i started doing demolition which i rack up a ton of kills in and end up getting like 8000-11000xp a game

VelocityMods

Enthusiast
Reaction score
imKING said:
i did team deathmatch but i started doing demolition which i rack up a ton of kills in and end up getting like 8000-11000xp a game
oh cool thanks for the tip.

MoRa

Banned
Reaction score
My friend got a 40 in 2 days. He played for like 5 hours when he got it. And the next day a bunch of us went over and just started playing on his account. It was pretty easy.

Top Bottom