• Thread starter chrisx720
  • Start date
  • Views 1,934
C

chrisx720

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The only thing I see online about freezing is changing a car's id to a helicopter's id and it freezes everyone and the freeze gun that freezes them when the person aims. But I always see modders online and when I piss them off, their player teleports in front of me and I freeze right then and there.. How do they do that?

C

chrisx720

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Im not sure, didn't look at who they were.. He was like,"You like how my person looks?" then my xbox froze and the last thing I seen was his person in front of me.. They don't always switch characters to freeze me either

Upvote 0
Buffeting

The Exemplary

Contributor
Seasoned Veteran Frame In Gold Modder
Reaction score
Sin$
Im not sure, didn't look at who they were.. He was like,"You like how my person looks?" then my xbox froze and the last thing I seen was his person in front of me.. They don't always switch characters to freeze me either
Oh... they could be doing the group glitch to you, forgot about that..

Upvote 0
Restrain

Restrain

S-D Winchester
Hidden Devils
Programmer Reporter Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
The only thing I see online about freezing is changing a car's id to a helicopter's id and it freezes everyone and the freeze gun that freezes them when the person aims. But I always see modders online and when I piss them off, their player teleports in front of me and I freeze right then and there.. How do they do that?
Freeze cars, Freeze Guns, Freeze Characters, Cable Car. And also, If you say you piss off modders then stop complaining. You bring it on yourself!

Upvote 0
xMANU 4EVA TKx

xMANU 4EVA TKx

Oh hi
Reaction score
Sin$
Freeze cars, Freeze Guns, Freeze Characters, Cable Car. And also, If you say you piss off modders then stop complaining. You bring it on yourself!
Freeze cars, Freeze Guns, Freeze Characters, Cable Car = No di ck.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
C

chrisx720

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I literally just spawned a hippo, cube, and d**k on him once and he froze me lol

Upvote 0
Mr J Smallwood

MrJSmallwood

Enthusiast
Modder
Reaction score
Sin$
There is freeze cars but "NO" freeze gun as the weapons file was patched back in july 2011. They use scripts which is writen in code "C" so they can type in something abit like this into there file #Player_Freeze_when_spawned_in_front_of# which means when they spawn in front of a player they freeze as thats what code they have put into tell the game to freeze the person they spawn. thats a basic example of how it works.Hope this helped.

Upvote 0
C

chrisx720

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Are the modders Fa gs?
I don't know, they sounded black
There is freeze cars but "NO" freeze gun as the weapons file was patched back in july 2011. They use scripts which is writen in code "C" so they can type in something abit like this into there file #Player_Freeze_when_spawned_in_front_of# which means when they spawn in front of a player they freeze as thats what code they have put into tell the game to freeze the person they spawn. thats a basic example of how it works.Hope this helped.
Yeah, I see what you mean

Upvote 0
Mr J Smallwood

MrJSmallwood

Enthusiast
Modder
Reaction score
Sin$
I don't know, they sounded black

Yeah, I see what you mean
Yes its a very complex procedure. People simply freeze the game to show there authority in the game and show what they can do if you cross them the wrong way. Since Modifications came out for GTA its always been a "Which Modder can freeze other modders out of the game" Its a childish situation so you might get caught up in that sometimes. If you don't want froozen your best bet is to play "The lost & Damned" downloadable content as i don't think its the same multiplayer as the disc so i hear but its not the same with "The ballad of Gay tony" there all one multiplayer But if you wish to still play "The ballad of gay tony" your best thing to do is use the "Submit player review" feature on Xbox live Modder you don't like and set them to "Avoid" which means you won't end up in games with them very often which is a very nice feature because it works. Enjoy.

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register