Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest,

If you are in need or looking for a modded lobby please check in the CoD: World at War Modded Lobbies section. Any posts asking for lobbies will be deleted as it is considered spam.

Thank you.

How do people find glitches?

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: World at War' started by kuhn1221, Jan 19, 2009 with 14 replies and 7,050 views.

1. kuhn1221

kuhn1221 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I was just wondering how people find all these glitches. Is it out of pure bordeum or computer software or what? I just want to know how they find them thanks!

2. Iconic

Iconic Enthusiast

Ratings:
    lookin around on the internet and just goofing around in private matches

3. ii CoRrUpT xX

ii CoRrUpT xX Contributor

Ratings:
    It seems a lot of people have been asking this... o.O

4. OP
    kuhn1221

kuhn1221 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    well yea on the internet but how did those people find them? and goofing around ive tried that and got nothing plus sometimes u cant get them on the first or second try so how do u know if u have one?

5. evilandy0

evilandy0 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Well there's millions of people goofing around, so something is bound to be found.

• Like Like x 1
  6. OP
    kuhn1221

kuhn1221 Enthusiast

Ratings:
  7. Iconic

Iconic Enthusiast

Ratings:
    ya usaully if u try something and its looks like you could do it or u try it and its a little glitch u probably found one

8. Kevin Caution

Kevin Caution Enthusiast

Ratings:
    It's all a matter of thinking of where you would like to go. Like the new elevator glitch on Outskirts. When your floating in the air, I just explore the barriers I can go to. Most trees have a barrier about half way up. If you jump into a tree before all the branches, you will most likely be able to stand there. Thats how I found this glitch.
    Code:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EADhoxDPUb0

9. Jake007g

Jake007g Getting There

Ratings:
    To find wall rubs etc. Then you look for a surface where the polygons meet at an obscure angle, and then that generally tells us that there is a gap in the barrier there. To find elevators then looks for a surface that has a barrier against it, and if the barrier meets another barrier/object then try jumping and/or crouching on it and see if you float (If you walk into it it should feel wierd) To find bounces/bayonet jumps then walk onto a slanted object and if you slide up and then back down it will work by bouncing/bayonetting off it

• Like Like x 3
  10. ChitySnipa

ChitySnipa Banned

Ratings:
    Nice tutorial on that. It even helped me!
    :thumbup:

11. Jake007g

Jake007g Getting There

Ratings:
    Haha already helped you ?! I only just posted it literally about 30 seconds ago

12. Kevin Caution

Kevin Caution Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Lethal Knows All!

• Like Like x 1
  13. Iconic

Iconic Enthusiast

Ratings:

Good discription lethal thats pretty much how i look at it

• Like Like x 1
  14. OP
    kuhn1221

kuhn1221 Enthusiast

Ratings:

What do you mean by where the polygons meet at an abscure angle???

15. Eon89

Eon89 Getting There

Ratings:
    Look at where the Seelow under the map glitch used to be. The corner you jumped into was a example.