What's new

Unsolved How do I use a .gsc script

Y

Yuk

Ambition on fleek
Reaction score
Hi, Im playing BO2 Multiplayer on PC, I have a script I want to try out, but I dont know how to use it.

I have GSC studio downloaded, but I dont have maps/mp or something for the script Im trying to use...

I

ImOx

(^._.^)ノ
Retired
Reaction score
Don't know about PC, but I remember hearing it was patched for the Steam version years ago.
Don't know if there has been a new workaround since that.

I think the version you want is called Redacted. And then you can inject scripts into the game with any tool capable of doing that.
GSC Studio is probably the most common one.

X

XeCrash

C++, C# Coder/Support
Reaction score
Don't know about PC, but I remember hearing it was patched for the Steam version years ago.
Don't know if there has been a new workaround since that.

I think the version you want is called Redacted. And then you can inject scripts into the game with any tool capable of doing that.
GSC Studio is probably the most common one.
Hi, Im playing BO2 Multiplayer on PC, I have a script I want to try out, but I dont know how to use it.

I have GSC studio downloaded, but I dont have maps/mp or something for the script Im trying to use...
GSC Studio is still able to inject .GSC scripts to the steam version of Black Ops 2, I've tested it out a few weeks ago and it also works with as ImOx stated, the redacted version of the game.

For PC you usually just inject the scripts, So if its a compiled version then you'd have to make the game path layout (Ex. maps/mp/gametype/Compiled.gsc) then inject that using the option within GSC studio under the editor tab called "Inject a compiled script file..."

Last edited:
F

FreedomModzz

Reaction score
use bo2 gsc studio sharch the rest up

Top Bottom