What's new

Solved How do I use 2 printers with one computer?

R

Raniyah

Reaction score
I need to connect two printers to my PC. One printer for black and white printouts and other colour printouts. How can I do that? Is there a way to do that? I haven't used a printer with my PC before. So, I don't have enough knowledge to set up it. It's better If someone could give me instructions simply.

H

HYX

Create your creativity
Administrator
Lifetime
Reaction score
I need to connect two printers to my PC. One printer for black and white printouts and other colour printouts. How can I do that? Is there a way to do that? I haven't used a printer with my PC before. So, I don't have enough knowledge to set up it. It's better If someone could give me instructions simply.
You can do both through USB or through WiFi depending on the model of printers you have. Basically just plug both in and you should be fine after you get the software set up.

Q

QuinnJ

Banned
Reaction score
I guess that everything depends on what kind of printers you have. I am working in a big office and they have 5 printers there. All of them are wireless and it is very comfortable to connect them to the system to which is connected each computer from the office. So if it is wireless that you need to connect them through wifi. Otherwise I can suggest you to check for more printer information from palmgear website. Usually they have everything you need there, so it will not be a problem for you to find out what you need.

Last edited:
Top Bottom