What's new

Solved How do I unlock locked colors fast?

• Thread starter SilliestWeb
  • Start date
  • Views 3,192
S

SilliestWeb

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Title, I want to get hot pink,ultra blue fast, how would I do that? Instead of doing 21 best laps...

Last edited:
T

The Sauce

Scraping By....
Reaction score
I don't know of a way to bypass these, but you can just do a race with a friend and when you get to e finish line, sit for a few minutes. Then just do each consecutive lap faster by a few seconds. Do a race with at least 22 laps that you haven't done before so you don't have a low best time. I don't believe best time counts if in a race solo.

N

Navy Davey

☠️Rebel Without a Pause☠️
Super Moderators
Reaction score
Title, I want to get hot pink,ultra blue fast, how would I do that? Instead of doing 21 best laps...
I think you are confused with the best lap thing... that is cumulative.. meaning it adds up over time:wink:
Do one lap races at the prison with a friend... you win, he wins, you win, he wins and so in for 50 races each ... that will unlock almost everything including chrome. Hot pink and ultra blue will unlock while you are doing your 50 races... there isn't another way to unlock car upgrades (that I know of)
I have 4 gta accounts and I did this race for each of them first and second character. I will leave a link to a race I created just for this purpose!
https://socialclub.rockstargames.com/games/gtav/xboxone/jobs/job/1OhvQU8vzEOV3sjSMh1NaA

S

SilliestWeb

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think you are confused with the best lap thing... that is cumulative.. meaning it adds up over time:wink:
Do one lap races at the prison with a friend... you win, he wins, you win, he wins and so in for 50 races each ... that will unlock almost everything including chrome. Hot pink and ultra blue will unlock while you are doing your 50 races... there isn't another way to unlock car upgrades (that I know of)
I have 4 gta accounts and I did this race for each of them first and second character. I will leave a link to a race I created just for this purpose!
https://socialclub.rockstargames.com/games/gtav/xboxone/jobs/job/1OhvQU8vzEOV3sjSMh1NaA
Thank you!

T

The Sauce

Scraping By....
Reaction score
Isn't hot pink unlocked from turbo starts?

Top Bottom