How do I turn on noclip and godmode at the same time?

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: WaW Modding' started by pakar45, Jul 21, 2009 with 11 replies and 1,017 views.

1. pakar45

pakar45 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    How do I turn on noclip and godmode at the same time? I can't figure it out. Please help.

2. OPRAHS ShlOnG

OPRAHS ShlOnG Enthusiast

Ratings:
    your already invincible in no clip....why do you want them both on at the same time?

3. OP
    pakar45

pakar45 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Huh.. I am? Well I have a few questions first. What does noclip do, does it just let you fly around? Is it possible to have no clip on, and you can fly around, and shoot at the same time? How would I do that?

4. decima7e

decima7e Contributor

Ratings:
    you are not invincible in no-clip. to turn on both turn off godmode, turn on noclip, and then turn on godmode. and no-clip just lets you fly through walls

5. OPRAHS ShlOnG

OPRAHS ShlOnG Enthusiast

Ratings:
    when your flying you are basically invincible(flying).
    mybad..

6. OP
    pakar45

pakar45 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Also is there a way, to make it so that you can hex in your profile, not .svg infinite ammo? Is that stored in a profile or in the savegame?

7. xXMockeyXx

xXMockeyXx Enthusiast

Ratings:
    A profile mod that gives one unlimited ammo has been patched.

LOOK AROUND! All matchmaking mods have been patched.

8. OP
    pakar45

pakar45 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I know that, I only wanted to play in single player, offline nazi zombies, and I can delete the updates, by doing maintenance on my hdd. Lol. So.. I found a tutorial for unlimited ammo, godmode, noclip, and all weapons, and you can't have updates. I know that. I wanted to know, what do I do just for all weapons? Can someone tell me that?

9. decima7e

decima7e Contributor

Ratings:
    Command for all weapons is giveall

10. OP
    pakar45

pakar45 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Where do I enter that at? Hex Editor? CodTool? Please tell me.

Anyone? I really need to know how to get all weapons, I know the command is giveall, is it Give All, or giveall? Where do I enter the command for xbox 360? Codtool? Hex Editor, if in hex editor, where? Please help me.

11. decima7e

decima7e Contributor

Ratings:
    you see, there is this real handy website. i dunno if you've ever heard of it, but its pretty much the most popular website ever. here is the address:
    Google

im sure its in there
    :wink:

12. silentkiller sk

silentkiller sk Enthusiast

Ratings:
    noclip means no clipping, nothing can clip into you, even attacks. fly in noclip is add because you would just fall.