How do I turn on my bridge?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Game Modding' started by Chemical, Feb 11, 2009 with 9 replies and 361 views.

1. Chemical

Chemical Newbie

Ratings:
    I have everything set up with Commview and ZAP... and my friends ips.

2. Coletrain17

Coletrain17 Contributor

Ratings:
    You don't really "turn on" a bridge per say. You rather, "hook it up" and it kinda just works until you unplug it.

3. OP
    Chemical

Chemical Newbie

Ratings:
    do I turn my internet security zone to high to get host and turn my commview to capture as well?

4. Coletrain17

Coletrain17 Contributor

Ratings:
    You don't need commview. To get host, you put your slider on high for about 10 seconds and then you put it to medium. Then if you want you can use commview to see if you are connecting to anyone.

Honestly though, try reading the damn forums. This is ALL OVER THE PLACE!!!:cursing:

5. OP
    Chemical

Chemical Newbie

Ratings:
    well im pissed off

sorry if this is annoying but its not working out for me bro. I looked in some places and I cant find what I'm looking for but ill look around some more.

6. Coletrain17

Coletrain17 Contributor

Ratings:
    Then chances are, your bridge is set up dead wrong. There's a tutorial that tells you how to use ICS to share internet. That's what I use, so try that.

7. OP
    Chemical

Chemical Newbie

Ratings:
  8. Coletrain17

Coletrain17 Contributor

Ratings:
    Code:
    http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/gow2-bridging/122402-bridging-sharing-connect-tutorial.html

9. Nubble

Nubble Seasoned Member

Ratings:
    Try looking at a tutorial that teaches you how to use ZAP. See my Bridging in Gears of War 2

10. Cymbal

Cymbal Best of You

Ratings:
    Agreed, ZAP is the way to go. First time I set it up it worked. You just have to follow the tutorials correctly and you should be fine.