What's new

Discussion How do I save the file common.rpf with OpenIV

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Guys I opened OpenIV and edited the file common.rpf now as I save? (obviously the edited file is to play online) please answer: D:cursing:

P

PURGEN

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i think u need to click rebuild after replacing to the edited 1

X

xXShAdOvVXx

<(^_^)>
Reaction score
Guys I opened OpenIV and edited the file common.rpf now as I save? (obviously the edited file is to play online) please answer: D:cursing:
1. If it is a fresh common.rpf you need to delete languages you wont be needing like French, Italian, etc.
2. After that you rebuild
3. I hope you didn't try to mod files that are not bypassed in the common like the weapons, handling, etc. (If you did then it you will be stuck in the loading screen where it keeps looping)
Good luck :smile:

D

Deshi Kicks

Enthusiast
Reaction score
1. If it is a fresh common.rpf you need to delete languages you wont be needing like French, Italian, etc.
2. After that you rebuild
3. I hope you didn't try to mod files that are not bypassed in the common like the weapons, handling, etc. (If you did then it you will be stuck in the loading screen where it keeps looping)
Good luck :smile:

I was doing something with the animgroup.dat file, and the damn thing just looped. I then realized I forgot to bypass :angry:

M

MANU 4EVA TK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It Saves Automatic Don't Rebuild It Sometimes f***s It Up

T

tim008

Retired Diet Mod
Retired
Reaction score
Ah, here is the guy who Bullsh*tted us all with: "Ive bypassed the original GTA", and here he is asking for help.

Top Bottom