Solved how do i remove it so i cant use guns in apartment

• Thread starter xBAMFLegitimate
  • Start date
  • Views 454
X

xBAMFLegitimate

Reaction score
Sin$
how do i remove it so i cant use guns in apartment so i dont look like a modder and get banned i have toziicmodz v2 mods

DeweySalt

DeweySalt

Developer & Gamer
Reaction score
Sin$
-snip-
so i dont look like a modder and get banned
-snip-

If you lure people into your apartment and do this to them, you're getting banned. By reports.

Either way, this only has bad intentions. If you wanna be a **** and do something like this, figure it out yourself.

Upvote 0
XileMods

XileMods

Reaction score
Sin$
Why dont you just switch to your fist? also why are you using mods and going into other peoples apartments anyways? Thats gonna get you banned fast.

Upvote 0
Hairy LongJohn

Hairy LongJohn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
how do i remove it so i cant use guns in apartment so i dont look like a modder and get banned i have toziicmodz v2 mods
Remove - common-data-mods-loadouts2
Your translator must not be working right. He's not asking how to freeze, he's asking how to, well, 'remove it so i cant use guns in apartment'.

The answer is - I don't know because I'm a leecher :eek:. You can tell by my lack of posts and likes. Start by not removing your loadouts.meta

Upvote 0
Kam

Kam

Stw8 Wippin
Reaction score
Sin$
Open a retail loadouts.meta and find where the 'WEAPON_UNARMED' is listed.

Then open your modded loadouts.meta and put 'UNARMED' where it was in the retail file. I think the toxic mod replaced it with 'WEAPON_BAT' so you'll be replacing one of those, I think it's the first one in the file but check to be sure.

That answers your question, but I have to say that holding a weapon in an apartment is not going to get you banned any faster than any other mod. Why even remove it? This is just a silly thread with a silly proposition.

Pro-Tip: Most people don't report modders, they report modders that act like asshats. Just don't be an asshat and you won't be banned.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
DeweySalt

DeweySalt

Developer & Gamer
Reaction score
Sin$
'If you've got nothing nice to say, shut up.'
This question is very valid, although slightly stupid (because there's a weapon wheel)
Was no need to be dis-respectful about it? ..
-Snip- Either way, isn't asking for a step-by-step process no better than the tunables leechers?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
N

NewModder2K14

C++ Programmer
Reaction score
Sin$
Cus' people that mod like this (bad intentions) give the rest of us a bad rap.
'bad intentions' is a accusation made by you, an un-necessary one too.
He was merely asking how to remove the feature so that others don't see mods (could be caused by accidental weapon switch) ..
Very valid question, one that i'd of probably ended up asking myself soon enough ..

Upvote 0
DeweySalt

DeweySalt

Developer & Gamer
Reaction score
Sin$
'bad intentions' is a accusation made by you, an un-necessary one too.
He was merely asking how to remove the feature so that others don't see mods (could be caused by accidental weapon switch) ..
Very valid question, one that i'd of probably ended up asking myself soon enough ..

Ohhh, my bad, I thought he was asking how to make guns use-able in his apartment. Mistake on my part, apologies. Although I still stand by my edit. (The part you didn't quote)

Upvote 0
Kam

Kam

Stw8 Wippin
Reaction score
Sin$
Cus' people that mod like this (bad intentions) give the rest of us a bad rap. Either way, isn't asking for a step-by-step process no better than the tunables leechers?
How is this bad intentions? The only thing he wants to change is his ability to have a gun in an apartment. He's making his game closer to retail. Hardly bad intentions, even though he is wrong thinking he's at some hyper ban risk.

And there's nothing wrong with giving someone a step-by-step. If everyone had to figure every detail out for themselves it would take much longer to advance and develop ideas. I think people get carried away with the 'All for one and none for all' mindset. Some things are probably best kept close-knit but most things are hardly going to cause an apocalypse.

Upvote 0
SnYpZz

SnYpZz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Your translator must not be working right. He's not asking how to freeze, he's asking how to, well, 'remove it so i cant use guns in apartment'.

The answer is - I don't know because I'm a leecher :eek:. You can tell by my lack of posts and likes. Start by not removing your loadouts.meta
F**K You if he removes that he wont frezze becuase the game will load the og loadouts,havont confirmed this getting guns in your apartment is removing your fist from loadouts if its not hu cares, dont have to be a DI*K GO HOME AND TAKE A BATH

Upvote 0
DeweySalt

DeweySalt

Developer & Gamer
Reaction score
Sin$
-snippy snip snip-
And there's nothing wrong with giving someone a step-by-step. If everyone had to figure every detail out for themselves it would take much longer to advance and develop ideas. I think people get carried away with the 'All for one and none for all' mindset. Some things are probably best kept close-knit but most things are hardly going to cause an apocalypse.
(I cut out the first part of your post, since I answered that in my previous post.)

I would agree with that if people actually ended up contributing. Most people will just take your instructions and not return the favor.

Upvote 0
X

xBAMFLegitimate

Reaction score
Sin$
Open a retail loadouts.meta and find where the 'WEAPON_UNARMED' is listed.

Then open your modded loadouts.meta and put 'UNARMED' where it was in the retail file. I think the toxic mod replaced it with 'WEAPON_BAT' so you'll be replacing one of those, I think it's the first one in the file but check to be sure.

That answers your question, but I have to say that holding a weapon in an apartment is not going to get you banned any faster than any other mod. Why even remove it? This is just a silly thread with a silly proposition.

Pro-Tip: Most people don't report modders, they report modders that act like asshats. Just don't be an asshat and you won't be banned. That simple.
thank you so much

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register