Status
Not open for further replies.
BFella

BFella

Enthusiast
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey guys! So I'm having an issue with a group of guys hitting me offline constantly. I'm a big time twitch streaming, and somehow these guys keep pulling my IP, hitting me offline. Right when they do, I release IP, get a new one, hop online only for like 15 minutes to go buy and have them hit me offline again.

They mess around in my twitch chat with second accounts saying "Bye bye stream and Earth's internet" and then boom, it goes out.

I think they may be joining my game on PS4, but how the hell do I get this to stop?

P

pwfdc

Bright Idea Programmer Experienced Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
First off. You're more than likely releasing your local IP which is different from your static/public IP.
That IP which they're hitting is your public IP which is assigned to your router by your ISP.
So to prevent that, you must contact your ISP to change that.

Now, how are they getting it?
Well multiple ways they can be. A RAT in your computer, or another form of virus. They could be joining your games; or doing it through something you're connected to; or a Skype resolver or some sort of resolver for any social program like that.

Ways to prevent it?
Use a VPN, don't publicize your gamertags, turn off IP settings in Skype, check for RATs and viruses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register