What's new

Solved How do i play XDG3 games on my external HDD?

• Thread starter Idea
  • Start date
  • Views 3,103
Idea

Idea

Reaction score
Sin$
title says it, oh and forgot to say on my jtag lol

Dr Death

Dr Death

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
i believe the latest dashlaunch fixes the problem, also if your trying to extract the iso, use xbox backup creator or use iso2god to convert it to games on demand

Idea

Idea

Reaction score
Sin$
i believe the latest dashlaunch fixes the problem, also if your trying to extract the iso, use xbox backup creator or use iso2god to convert it to games on demand
Im putting a game into GOD form right now, and if that doesnt work i guess ill just flash to the new dash. Thanks alot.

Dr Death

Dr Death

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
ok thanks
i also forgot, to play XGD3 games from disc you will have to flash your drive with the latest firmware as when you update your jtag it wont update your drive. Also do not use official MS updates you will brick your jtag, you will need to use easy freeboot to update your console.

Idea

Idea

Reaction score
Sin$
i also forgot, to play XGD3 games from disc you will have to flash your drive with the latest firmware as when you update your jtag it wont update your drive. Also do not use official MS updates you will brick your jtag, you will need to use easy freeboot to update your console.
well i was trying to use your tut on flashing to the new dash but every time i try to create the freebooot image i get a error saying " could not fin the path xell/xellous.bin"

Dr Death

Dr Death

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
well i was trying to use your tut on flashing to the new dash but every time i try to create the freebooot image i get a error saying " could not fin the path xell/xellous.bin"
i few people have had this problem and i have no idea why.

Idea

Idea

Reaction score
Sin$
dont know then mate, if you know your smc you can pm me your nand and cpu key and i will build it for you, i have yet to find a fix for the problem
well idk what me smc is, im just using previous smc

ok i just tried it on a differnet computer and it built it. i selected previous smc and it ask me if stock smc was correct and i said yes anyway. did it auto detect it or something?

H

HUST13R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Just try it anyway you can flash it with Xell and once you get a working one make a note of what SMC worked for future reference.

CMD Freebooter seems to detect the SMC unless its an old Xenon. On Xenons it seems to recommend Cygnos when its normal but both options work anyway on my Xenon box. On my Jasper it reconised the correct one.

Dr Death

Dr Death

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
well idk what me smc is, im just using previous smc

ok i just tried it on a differnet computer and it built it. i selected previous smc and it ask me if stock smc was correct and i said yes anyway. did it auto detect it or something?
if its a xenon its correct, hdmi it could be stock, aud_clamp or aud_clamp&tray_open

Top Bottom
Login
Register