What's new

Unsolved How Do I Play Call Of Duty BO2 With A CFW? (Any Help Would Be Appreciated

D

DropChains

Reaction score
Hey Guy's, So I Recently Jailbroke With The New Exploit, This My First Jailbreak So Sorry If I Am Being Stupid But I Tried To Pirate Call Of Duty Black Ops 2, I Successfully Downloaded It With No Problems At All But Here Is My Problem:

I Fully Converted From CEX To DEX Although To Be Able to Sign In At All In The First Place I Need To Spoof My ID In Rebug Toolbox To Cex, Anyway I Try To Play Online Matches On Black Ops 2 And It Instantly Bans Me Although I Have Tried Using PSNPatch And PSNinja + A Custom Anti-Ban EBOOT Yet It Still Constantly Bans Me? I'm Not Sure What I'm Doing Wrong And How I Can Prevent This Or If It Is Not Preventable At All Or If I Should Buy Black Ops 2 And Use The Disc, Bare In Mind Before Anything I Have To Spoof To CEX.

Any Sort Of Help Is Very Appreciated As I Have Been Trying To Research This For A Couple Day's Now!
Thank You Very Much!! :smile:

(The Ban Looks Like This On PS3 Though)
nJDjE.jpg

C

Cali

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
Hey Guy's, So I Recently Jailbroke With The New Exploit, This My First Jailbreak So Sorry If I Am Being Stupid But I Tried To Pirate Call Of Duty Black Ops 2, I Successfully Downloaded It With No Problems At All But Here Is My Problem:

I Fully Converted From CEX To DEX Although To Be Able to Sign In At All In The First Place I Need To Spoof My ID In Rebug Toolbox To Cex, Anyway I Try To Play Online Matches On Black Ops 2 And It Instantly Bans Me Although I Have Tried Using PSNPatch And PSNinja + A Custom Anti-Ban EBOOT Yet It Still Constantly Bans Me? I'm Not Sure What I'm Doing Wrong And How I Can Prevent This Or If It Is Not Preventable At All Or If I Should Buy Black Ops 2 And Use The Disc, Bare In Mind Before Anything I Have To Spoof To CEX.

Any Sort Of Help Is Very Appreciated As I Have Been Trying To Research This For A Couple Day's Now!
Thank You Very Much!! :smile:

(The Ban Looks Like This On PS3 Though)
nJDjE.jpg
Try loading BO2 without any modified files and see if you still get banned. I believe one of the modified files you’re using is getting you banned. One of the files could possibly be on the wrong version so the game realizes that and bans you. Make sure you’re using an up to date eboot.

Last edited:
D

DropChains

Reaction score
Thank You Bro I Will Try That

Top Bottom