Solved How do i play backups?

Alex

Alex

chazbae
Retired
Frame In Gold Legendary Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Okay I softmodded my original XBOX(The old xbox) and i could play backups but im now wanting to playin backups on my 360, without live restrictions, and possibly without modding my console wot so eva, i read a while back (cannot provide the source) that i can play them without modding my 360 is this true? if so, how? thanks

Alex

Alex

chazbae
Retired
Frame In Gold Legendary Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
damn i was hoping you wouldnt say that.

if i get my drive flashed to play backups can they be played online and if my console does break can i return it to microsoft? or does this voide my warranty?

MINICHIMP 3

MINICHIMP 3

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
if i get my drive flashed to play backups can they be played online

If they are properly patched and you keep up to date with the latest firmware updates then you can play online and have a low chance of getting banned.

if my console does break can i return it to microsoft? or does this voide my warranty?

Since you need to open your 360 to gain access to your DVD drive, yes it voids your warranty. However if you carefully remove the warranty sticker using the hair dryer trick you can put the sticker on a piece of wax paper and put it back when you close up your 360 again. As far as it breaking and you needing to send it to M$, i don't know what will happen if you send it in with a modified DVD drive. If you need to return it i would suggest you replace the DVD drive and with a clean drive. (For this you need to find a tutorial on how to spoof drive keys.)

Top Bottom
Login
Register