What's new

Solved How do I move games downloaded from store to my xex menu?

J

JrJayden

Reaction score
I’ve just been on teapot for the 7 day trial for the new people and been using there msp spoofers, I’ve downloaded loads of games but then they don’t appear on my xex menu , how do I move them onto the menu?

(When I copy the game onto the usb loads of number and letters pop up like [HEFN729448BYN65B] do I put it into that program u use when you download iOS menu? ]

G

Giraffez

Nevers Road
Retired
Reaction score
I’ve just been on teapot for the 7 day trial for the new people and been using there msp spoofers, I’ve downloaded loads of games but then they don’t appear on my xex menu , how do I move them onto the menu?

(When I copy the game onto the usb loads of number and letters pop up like [HEFN729448BYN65B] do I put it into that program u use when you download iOS menu? ]
I don't believe you can, hence why people say that you can't mod most games downloaded from the xbox store, unless they use plugins (GTA menus for example).

J

JrJayden

Reaction score
I don't believe you can, hence why people say that you can't mod most games downloaded from the xbox store, unless they use plugins (GTA menus for example).
Ahhhh, gutted :/ oh well got main cods on disc :smile:

I

ImOx

(^._.^)ノ
Retired
Reaction score
The game will be in god (games on demand) format.
First you'd transfer the game to your computer, then convert it into an iso, then extract the iso, then transfer the game back to your console.
Takes some doing, I guess not worth it unless you have a good reason to.
Might be better to just download the game in iso or xex format in the first place, if you can find a download.

Top Bottom