Solved How do I mod Pokémon Go?

• Thread starter rocky11185
  • Start date
  • Views 1,380
rocky11185

rocky11185

Getting There
Reaction score
I'm not looking for a way to spoof location. I want to hack/mod it so I can catch any Pokémon such as Mew, Celebi, etc. Does anyone have any suggestions? I'm not worried about a ban.

Skepta

Skepta

Go on then, Go on then
VIP
Retired
End of the Year 2017 Platinum Record Scaling the Mountain
Reaction score
I'm not looking for a way to spoof location. I want to hack/mod it so I can catch any Pokémon such as Mew, Celebi, etc. Does anyone have any suggestions? I'm not worried about a ban.
I don't believe you can.

U

UnknownRGH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
o Lord nvm just re read what you were asking for and no not possible unless you do something like the clash of clans dns thing

rocky11185

rocky11185

Getting There
Reaction score
I've seen several videos of people spawning the legendary birds in the wild along with Mew and Mewtwo. I was hoping there was a way to do that now.

Drdre_01

Drdre_01

Reaction score
Its a graphical glitch where they switch the Pokemon in wild with the graphics for a legendary

Yuichiro Hyakuya

Yuichiro Hyakuya

#UnitedX Support Member
Reaction score
I don't believe you can.

Yeah you can using a bot, there is a bot I use where you purchase a key and get locked features and one of them is Location Spoofing. I have 0 clues how it works.

Skepta

Skepta

Go on then, Go on then
VIP
Retired
End of the Year 2017 Platinum Record Scaling the Mountain
Reaction score
Yeah you can using a bot, there is a bot I use where you purchase a key and get locked features and one of them is Location Spoofing. I have 0 clues how it works.
OP said he wasn't on about spoofing. :rolleyes:

Top Bottom