Solved How do I mod Pokémon Go?

• Thread starter rocky11185
  • Start date
  • Views 1,345
R

rocky11185

Getting There
Reaction score
I'm not looking for a way to spoof location. I want to hack/mod it so I can catch any Pokémon such as Mew, Celebi, etc. Does anyone have any suggestions? I'm not worried about a ban.

S

Skepta

Microphone Champion
Super Moderators
Reaction score
I'm not looking for a way to spoof location. I want to hack/mod it so I can catch any Pokémon such as Mew, Celebi, etc. Does anyone have any suggestions? I'm not worried about a ban.
I don't believe you can.

U

UnknownRGH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
o Lord nvm just re read what you were asking for and no not possible unless you do something like the clash of clans dns thing

R

rocky11185

Getting There
Reaction score
I've seen several videos of people spawning the legendary birds in the wild along with Mew and Mewtwo. I was hoping there was a way to do that now.

D

Drdre_01

Reaction score
Its a graphical glitch where they switch the Pokemon in wild with the graphics for a legendary

Y

Yuichiro Hyakuya

#UnitedX Support Member
Reaction score
I don't believe you can.

Yeah you can using a bot, there is a bot I use where you purchase a key and get locked features and one of them is Location Spoofing. I have 0 clues how it works.

S

Skepta

Microphone Champion
Super Moderators
Reaction score
Yeah you can using a bot, there is a bot I use where you purchase a key and get locked features and one of them is Location Spoofing. I have 0 clues how it works.
OP said he wasn't on about spoofing. :rolleyes:

Top Bottom