What's new

Solved How do I make multiples of my AFK job without actually having to make 16 of them

• Thread starter Premium 308
  • Start date
  • Views 5,284
P

Premium 308

Enthusiast
Reaction score
im making an AFK capture for RP and I’ve had playlists that I’ve bookmarked and it was all the same job and I was wondering how do I get 16 of my job without actually making 16 of them? I know there is a way to do it but when I change the name or add/remove a prop or something it just overwrites the job instead of making a new one with a different name. If anyone know what I’m talking about and can let me know what to do I’d really appreciate it! I remember watching a video on it along time ago but I can’t find it and I remember I had something to do with having it saved and not published but I’ve made two I have one that’s published and one that saved

N

Navy Davey

☠️Rebel Without a Pause☠️
Super Moderators
Reaction score
It’s actually very easy and not that time consuming to accomplish.
  1. Make your job
  2. Go to the creator menu and choose load creation
  3. Choose published jobs
  4. Go to the job you just made
  5. Press Y/triangle to make a copy
  6. Make 15 copies
  7. Go back to the creator menu
  8. Go to load creation, saved jobs
  9. Load your saved copy of the job
  10. The publish option will be grayed out... go to it and press A/X
  11. The job will publish:wink:
  12. Repeat steps 7-10 for each job
  13. Go to online/ pause menu/ playlists
  14. Select create playlist
  15. Goto my jobs and add the 16 jobs you just created:wink:

P

Premium 308

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It’s actually very easy and not that time consuming to accomplish.
  1. Make your job
  2. Go to the creator menu and choose load creation
  3. Choose published jobs
  4. Go to the job you just made
  5. Press Y/triangle to make a copy
  6. Make 15 copies
  7. Go back to the creator menu
  8. Go to load creation, saved jobs
  9. Load your saved copy of the job
  10. The publish option will be grayed out... go to it and press A/X
  11. The job will publish:wink:
  12. Repeat steps 7-10 for each job
  13. Go to online/ pause menu/ playlists
  14. Select create playlist
  15. Goto my jobs and add the 16 jobs you just created:wink:
Thank you so much!

O

OTR1

Reaction score
im making an AFK capture for RP and I’ve had playlists that I’ve bookmarked and it was all the same job and I was wondering how do I get 16 of my job without actually making 16 of them? I know there is a way to do it but when I change the name or add/remove a prop or something it just overwrites the job instead of making a new one with a different name. If anyone know what I’m talking about and can let me know what to do I’d really appreciate it! I remember watching a video on it along time ago but I can’t find it and I remember I had something to do with having it saved and not published but I’ve made two I have one that’s published and one that saved

Would you mind linking your playlist or job? My low level account would appreciate it :smile:

N

Navy Davey

☠️Rebel Without a Pause☠️
Super Moderators
Reaction score
You can easily make your own AFK Capture...
You don’t even have to use props:wink:
IMPORTANT DETAILS!

1. You can create a $10k match using only four essential props.

2. By using "templates " you can create a match anywhere on the map.

3. The game is set to automatically switch "playing fields" . In game player one will start on their assigned area as per your created job. Round two each player will switch areas and will continue to do so through the game. Thus if created properly your match will go up to thirteen rounds. Player one will have won seven rounds and player two will have won six.

4.Notice the placement of the team start points. In order to "fix" the match it is best to place team one to start with the capture object directly in front of them. Team two's start point should be placed in front of the capture object. Doing this will ensure player one picks up and drops off once before player two. Player two will make one full lap before picking up the capture object.

5. To control the amount of time your rounds and matches play you must do a little math.

Actual Gameplay Times:

(Time of one lap) x 8 laps= Round Time
(Round Time) x 13 Rounds= Match Time
(Match Time) x 16 Matches = Playlist time before loading times are added.

See how I calculated Loading below...
Spoiler alert: a 16 job Playlist will have approximately 4 Hours of Loading:wink:

Loading times:

2.5 Minutes Loading :
From the end of one Match until the game begins the next.
This is the time spent between just after the winners screen until the cutscene just before the round begins.
(2.5 Minutes) x (16 Matches) =
40 added minutes to Playlist time

1 Minute Loading :
In between each round (2 through 12)

(1 Minute) x (12 Rounds) = 12 added Minutes per Match

(12 Minutes) x (16 Matches) = 192 added minutes to the playlist time.

40 + 192 = 238 Minutes Loading in Total in a 16 Job Playlist.

Which comes to a grand total of 3.966 Hours of Loading time every time you run a playlist:wink: HOLY COW

6. In order to manipulate the total time to your liking add objects to make the rounds end sooner or use less to make the rounds as long as you can. The length of the playlist you run is determined on your time frame. If you have a specific time frame calculate your job Time starting with round time as seen above.
TIME:MONEY:RP ratio

DL5Y16dV4AAMoUc.jpg

Last edited:
P

Premium 308

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Last edited:
Top Bottom