1. Data Breach Warning!

In case you aren't aware, there has been an extremely large data breach of emails and passwords posted online! This is just a warning to check and ensure that all of your personal accounts are secure and for you to update passwords where necessary!

You can check your emails and passwords here to see if they are apart of the dump, but we would recommend updating passwords as a precaution!

Please also ensure that Two-Step Verification is enabled on your account(s)! You can add it to your Se7enSins account here!
    Dismiss Notice

How do I make an Instagram Auto-Like bot?

Discussion in 'Programming & Scripting' started by CodingFanatic, Jul 28, 2013 with 4 replies and 8,278 views.

1. CodingFanatic

CodingFanatic Enthusiast

Ratings:
    The website I want to do it through is statigr.am

I'm trying to make a bot that when you enter a hashtag in the program, it searches for it and likes the photos under that hashtag!

I know that the like buttons class is, like_picto_unselected likeAction ss-heart
    and to make it like the photo is like_picto_selected likeAction ss-heart

How do I make it change the class to selected the entire time?

Any help?

2. ActionScript

ActionScript XG R4PiDzZ

Ratings:
    You are going to need lots of accounts, which will get banned, so it's pretty much pointless.

3. OP
    CodingFanatic

CodingFanatic Enthusiast

Ratings:
    No, I just wanted a user to login to statigr.am with their instagram account and auto like 250 photos through a program. I've seen programs that do this without having 250 accounts.

4. I MIKE C I

I MIKE C I Getting There

Ratings:
    Why do you want to use statigr.am ??
    If it's just to like instagram photos, take a look at the instagram api to get started:
    http://instagram.com/developer/

5. JQNX

JQNX Graphic Designer

Ratings:
    Statigr.am is way faster and i wouldn't recommend to use a software. Why don't you just use iMacros? It's not that big of a deal to run it in the background.
    Record; Just like the first eight photos or something; Refresh; Save and set your loop to 9999.

• Like Like x 2