What's new

Solved How do I make a Homemade 4gb Nand SD ?

MikeyZombiee

MikeyZombiee

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I have Corona v2, How do I make a homemade Sd dumper. Where do I attach the wires on the sd? Where do I attach the wires to the xbox? I have an ACEv3

Noobert

Noobert

RGH/Flashing Support
VIP
Retired
Trifecta Scaling the Mountain Mythical Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I have Corona v2, How do I make a homemade Sd dumper. Where do I attach the wires on the sd? Where do I attach the wires to the xbox? I have an ACEv3
http://i.imgur.com/VeWvR.jpg

Also, you don't use the SD Card to program the Ace V3.
You'll need a Programmer to do that, such as the JR Programmer v2, or Nand-X.

Newsk

Newsk

Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
what dont you understand? match red to red, green to green, ect. just get a 68ohm res. for red. then like i showed you in your other post on this subject. be sure and ground the crystal like in the pic i linked. then plug the sd card adapter into a card reader and use jrunner to read nand

zeekiel

zeekiel

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Noobert Noobert acev3 come pre programmed for corona so op dont need the nandx/jr unless its getting bad boot speeds.
90% of the coronas are instant to 30 second with stock xsvf. Could always buy sd card tool they are sold for only 15 so very cheap.

Noobert

Noobert

RGH/Flashing Support
VIP
Retired
Trifecta Scaling the Mountain Mythical Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Noobert Noobert acev3 come pre programmed for corona so op dont need the nandx/jr unless its getting bad boot speeds.
90% of the coronas are instant to 30 second with stock xsvf. Could always buy sd card tool they are sold for only 15 so very cheap.
Yessir, just informing :tongue:

210Modz

210Modz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Here's one I made out of a ebay usb card reader. I used a pinheader from a arduino so that I can just connect a jumper cable to the sd reader. Works good and doesn't look like crap.

Top Bottom
Login
Register