What's new

Solved How do I make a Homemade 4gb Nand SD ?

MikeyZombiee

MikeyZombiee

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have Corona v2, How do I make a homemade Sd dumper. Where do I attach the wires on the sd? Where do I attach the wires to the xbox? I have an ACEv3

Noobert

Noobert

RGH/Flashing Support
VIP
Retired
Trifecta Scaling the Mountain Mythical Veteran
Reaction score
I have Corona v2, How do I make a homemade Sd dumper. Where do I attach the wires on the sd? Where do I attach the wires to the xbox? I have an ACEv3
http://i.imgur.com/VeWvR.jpg

Also, you don't use the SD Card to program the Ace V3.
You'll need a Programmer to do that, such as the JR Programmer v2, or Nand-X.

MikeyZombiee

MikeyZombiee

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You possted that pic on my other post. Can't understand it.

Newsk

Newsk

Contributor
Reaction score
what dont you understand? match red to red, green to green, ect. just get a 68ohm res. for red. then like i showed you in your other post on this subject. be sure and ground the crystal like in the pic i linked. then plug the sd card adapter into a card reader and use jrunner to read nand

zeekiel

zeekiel

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Noobert Noobert acev3 come pre programmed for corona so op dont need the nandx/jr unless its getting bad boot speeds.
90% of the coronas are instant to 30 second with stock xsvf. Could always buy sd card tool they are sold for only 15 so very cheap.

Noobert

Noobert

RGH/Flashing Support
VIP
Retired
Trifecta Scaling the Mountain Mythical Veteran
Reaction score
Noobert Noobert acev3 come pre programmed for corona so op dont need the nandx/jr unless its getting bad boot speeds.
90% of the coronas are instant to 30 second with stock xsvf. Could always buy sd card tool they are sold for only 15 so very cheap.
Yessir, just informing :tongue:

zeekiel

zeekiel

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok. And mickey verify you don't need the post fix some v2 still require it.

210Modz

210Modz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here's one I made out of a ebay usb card reader. I used a pinheader from a arduino so that I can just connect a jumper cable to the sd reader. Works good and doesn't look like crap.

Top Bottom