Solved How do I logout of SC?

• Thread starter NotoriouslyBiggie
  • Start date
  • Views 24,782
NotoriouslyBiggie

NotoriouslyBiggie

Reaction score
Sin$
How do I logout of Social Club? I want to sign into another account and it wont let me.

Jacob Frye

Jacob Frye

Broseph
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
How do I logout of Social Club? I want to sign into another account and it wont let me.

When the game is loading, close the game using ctrl, alt and delete at the same time and launch task manager. Then, right click on GTA V and click end task. A window will pop up asking you to launch 'Safe Mode' launch safe mode and when the game is loading hit; home on your keyboard and then go to log out! Hope it helped
https://support.rockstargames.com/h...203637497-Logging-out-of-social-club-Pc-gta-v

See if this works for you.

Upvote 0
GTA Sin Andreas

GTA Sin Andreas

LSPD Special Forces Unit
Premium
Reaction score
Sin$
Try this.

This doesn't work, it still logs you in. I'm trying to figure out a way to do this right now, but I'm guessing it will not be possible (or very hard to do at least), because you would be able to bypass a ban if you could do this.

Upvote 0
Jacob Frye

Jacob Frye

Broseph
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
This doesn't work, it still logs you in. I'm trying to figure out a way to do this right now, but I'm guessing it will not be possible (or very hard to do at least), because you would be able to bypass a ban if you could do this.

So basically for pc users. They can only have 1 SC account. While Xbox, and PS4 users can have multiple SC accounts. Man that really sucks. Can a mod fix this issue?

Upvote 0
GTA Sin Andreas

GTA Sin Andreas

LSPD Special Forces Unit
Premium
Reaction score
Sin$
So basically for pc users. They can only have 1 SC account. While Xbox, and PS4 users can have multiple SC accounts. Man that really sucks. Can a mod fix this issue?
Maybe yeah. That would be great because it would bypass any ban. :smile:

Upvote 0
GTA Sin Andreas

GTA Sin Andreas

LSPD Special Forces Unit
Premium
Reaction score
Sin$
You might be able to login to a new SC account if you make a secondary Steam account, share the game from your main Steam account with the secondary Steam account, and then use a different SC account on that secondary Steam account. A lengthy process but it supposedly works according to someone on Rockstar Support (https://support.rockstargames.com/h...l-club-account-my-Steam-account-is-linked-to-). If you don't have the Steam version of the game this will not work.

EDIT: Looking through the comments some more another Support user confirmed that this method did indeed work. I would recommend trying it if you really want to play on another Social Club account. :smile:

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Jacob Frye

Jacob Frye

Broseph
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
You might be able to login to a new SC account if you make a secondary Steam account, share the game from your main Steam account with the secondary Steam account, and then use a different SC account on that secondary Steam account. A lengthy process but it supposedly works according to someone on Rockstar Support (https://support.rockstargames.com/h...l-club-account-my-Steam-account-is-linked-to-). If you don't have the Steam version of the game this will not work.

EDIT: Looking through the comments some more another Support user confirmed that this method did indeed work. I would recommend trying it if you really want to play on another Social Club account. :smile:

Hope this helps him out.

Upvote 0
NotoriouslyBiggie

NotoriouslyBiggie

Reaction score
Sin$

I have tried before sadly...it says the license is already being used. So I can't get on to the game on another account.

Upvote 0
The Irish Assassin

The Irish Assassin

(Re)tired eyes from the shadows
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Gazelle Gazelle , hate to tag you but you will know as you mod PC. Is this only possible through menus?

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register