What's new

Solved How do I launch my RGH from my laptop

S

Sam594

Reaction score
Sin$
So I've seen in a bunch of YouTube videos people launching their rghs from their laptops... I want to know how do I get my RGH screen on my laptop that way streaming would be a possibility and would help me make money. I saw a tutorial from 2014 and as a result there was no 17511 for this tutorial and I couldn't. My RGH is set up already with Xbox neighborhood xex menu dashlaunch and I have ninja and everything. Let me know! Thanks

Cozz

Cozz

I post accounts from time to time.
Reaction score
Sin$
Don't know about launching from your pc, but I know there are a few ways to record by connecting to it via an application of some sorts without an Elgato.

HYX

HYX

Administrator
Administrator
Lifetime
Hidden Devils
Scaling the Mountain Programmer Odysseus' Summit
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Other than a HDPVR or capture card I have no idea. I have the Elgato HD Pro with next to no latency but it still isn't flawless.

S

Sam594

Reaction score
Sin$
Don't know about launching from your pc, but I know there are a few ways to record by connecting to it via an application of some sorts without an Elgato.
Can you send me a link to any thread with that tutorial of a sorts for 71511? Thanks

HuskerHeaven

HuskerHeaven

when I took his glass of champagne...
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Can you send me a link to any thread with that tutorial of a sorts for 71511? Thanks
If I recall correctly, the only way to record without a capture card is to be on a dev nand. Not being publically/freely available, you won't be able to do this without a capture card.

64G

64G

Meerkat
Hidden Devils
Reaction score
Sin$
So I've seen in a bunch of YouTube videos people launching their rghs from their laptops... I want to know how do I get my RGH screen on my laptop that way streaming would be a possibility and would help me make money. I saw a tutorial from 2014 and as a result there was no 17511 for this tutorial and I couldn't. My RGH is set up already with Xbox neighborhood xex menu dashlaunch and I have ninja and everything. Let me know! Thanks
The tutorial provided was using Fuison and RGLoader which is not public for Dash 17511 or any latest. It can be expensive to buy but is just better to get a capture card like elgato or something.

Top Bottom
Login
Register