• Thread starter GTAinfohub
  • Start date
  • Views 16,719
G

GTAinfohub

Reaction score
Sin$
Hello Se7ensins,
I'm playing a game called UFC 2 and I'm wondering if it's possible to lag switch on it. Tried UDP Unicorn and it couldn't even ping the IP 27.27.27.27, so I was wondering if there is any alternatives.

Thank you guys, would mean alot.

And if theres any tool I can buy I'll gladly buy it, just let me know or message me.

Thank you Se7ensins :smile:

Fogel

Fogel

Call Me Mclovin!
Reaction score
Sin$
Most likely you will need an actual boot tool not just a stresser look around the web their are a good few available.

xxpsychosis

xxpsychosis

The cake is a lie!
Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
How would I get the IP of the person who I'm playing with on PS4 though?
cain and able will allow you to get the ip. however be warned you will most likely be banned for lag switching. more so in a 1v1 game. but best of luck to you if you need help with cain and able let me know

C

Chanklaplaystf2

Reaction score
Sin$
cain and able will allow you to get the ip. however be warned you will most likely be banned for lag switching. more so in a 1v1 game. but best of luck to you if you need help with cain and able let me know
So I just replace 27.27.27.27 with the victims ip and I can make them lag?

J

Jessie smith

Reaction score
Sin$
Hello Se7ensins,
I'm playing a game called UFC 2 and I'm wondering if it's possible to lag switch on it. Tried UDP Unicorn and it couldn't even ping the IP 27.27.27.27, so I was wondering if there is any alternatives.

Thank you guys, would mean alot.

And if theres any tool I can buy I'll gladly buy it, just let me know or message me.

Thank you Se7ensins :smile:
You are an absolute scrub that isn't worthy of having a PS4 if you need to CHEAT in order to play games!!!! I'm sorry but I cant stand people who cheat
& LAG SWITCH....

Top Bottom
Login
Register