Unsolved How do I lag switch on PS4?

• Thread starter GTAinfohub
  • Start date
  • Views 14,374
G

GTAinfohub

Reaction score
Hello Se7ensins,
I'm playing a game called UFC 2 and I'm wondering if it's possible to lag switch on it. Tried UDP Unicorn and it couldn't even ping the IP 27.27.27.27, so I was wondering if there is any alternatives.

Thank you guys, would mean alot.

And if theres any tool I can buy I'll gladly buy it, just let me know or message me.

Thank you Se7ensins :smile:

F

Fogel

Call Me Mclovin!
Reaction score
Most likely you will need an actual boot tool not just a stresser look around the web their are a good few available.

G

GTAinfohub

Reaction score
Most likely you will need an actual boot tool not just a stresser look around the web their are a good few available.
How would I get the IP of the person who I'm playing with on PS4 though?

X

xxpsychosis

The cake is a lie!
Reaction score
How would I get the IP of the person who I'm playing with on PS4 though?
cain and able will allow you to get the ip. however be warned you will most likely be banned for lag switching. more so in a 1v1 game. but best of luck to you if you need help with cain and able let me know

C

Chanklaplaystf2

Reaction score
cain and able will allow you to get the ip. however be warned you will most likely be banned for lag switching. more so in a 1v1 game. but best of luck to you if you need help with cain and able let me know
So I just replace 27.27.27.27 with the victims ip and I can make them lag?

D

DeeLaRoc

Enthusiast
Reaction score
link here is a link to a tut that can help you. however be warned you may get banned from psn
I hope they get banned, that's annoying to do that to someone. If you have to do that to play the game then why play it?

X

xxpsychosis

The cake is a lie!
Reaction score
I hope they get banned, that's annoying to do that to someone. If you have to do that to play the game then why play it?
yea probably will. i cant stand it but i dont want to be a di*k and not help members lol.

J

Jessie smith

Reaction score
Hello Se7ensins,
I'm playing a game called UFC 2 and I'm wondering if it's possible to lag switch on it. Tried UDP Unicorn and it couldn't even ping the IP 27.27.27.27, so I was wondering if there is any alternatives.

Thank you guys, would mean alot.

And if theres any tool I can buy I'll gladly buy it, just let me know or message me.

Thank you Se7ensins :smile:
You are an absolute scrub that isn't worthy of having a PS4 if you need to CHEAT in order to play games!!!! I'm sorry but I cant stand people who cheat
& LAG SWITCH....

Top Bottom