What's new

Solved How do i know if my xbox has a opus motherboard?

• Thread starter Mikey560
  • Start date
  • Views 1,106
M

Mikey560

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok well today my friend gave me a xbox and i looked at the case it the manufacture date was in 2007 and it only had Av cable slot no HDMI. So i was thinking it is a opus but then the case looked like someone was trying to open it but failed and i dont know if it is the right case it came with or not. So if someone could please tell me how to find out if it is an opus?

Second thing is i am trying to hotswap with a liteon and when i hotswap if i dont do it fast enough the laser shuts off. after my 5th try i finally got the disc switched with the laser still on and when it was downloading it stop at 2%
Can i hotswap with a liteon disc drive?
Or is it the disc i made(even though i hotswapped with the same disc on a benq)?

Thanks Mikey

I did search alittle bit but i am so tired.

The Truth

The Truth

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Use this guide:

Model_Guide.jpg

Also, is the disc you ar trying to hotswap scratched? It sounds as tho that is why it stops at 2%. Your drive cannot read it.

M

Mikey560

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Use this guide:

Model_Guide.jpg

Also, is the disc you ar trying to hotswap scratched? It sounds as tho that is why it stops at 2%. Your drive cannot read it.
Thanks for the powersupply wiring diagram i was looking for that but i counldnt find it and the disc i was hotswapping with was not scratched at all!?

Top Bottom
Login
Register