What's new

Solved How do I ISO mod?

Danoon

Danoon

Reaction score
Hello, I am new at console modding and stuff. I watched some tutorials but I don't understand a thing about how you mod GTA V with ISO.. How do I do it? I hope someone can explain better :smile:

rfgerferhgufuer

rfgerferhgufuer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There is too much to explain in just one post. However, ISO modding for GTA 5 is pointless now unless you have a bypass, which only IRON BURGER IRON BURGER and some notorious modders have to my belief.

IRON BURGER

IRON BURGER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
OMG, yo people stop including me in your thread's

if u want to put someone's name put

keyflammer 
Hello, I am new at console modding and stuff. I watched some tutorials but I don't understand a thing about how you mod GTA V with ISO.. How do I do it? I hope someone can explain better :smile:
and you,you need xbox back up creator only but thats only for the basic common.rpf and stuff if you want to edit other stuff msg me and i can help u get started

7s Ecky

7s Ecky

Haggis enthusiast
Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran Experienced Veteran
Reaction score
There is too much to explain in just one post. However, ISO modding for GTA 5 is pointless now unless you have a bypass, which only IRON BURGER IRON BURGER and some notorious modders have to my belief.
He doesn't have a bypass so please stop spreading your lies,

rfgerferhgufuer

rfgerferhgufuer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Actually he does, and you were given your bypass considering you're not smart enough to make your owm

Jacob Modz

Jacob Modz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was thinking the same thing. Not trying to start anything, but the "notorious modder iron burger?" Never heard of him

rfgerferhgufuer

rfgerferhgufuer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was thinking the same thing. Not trying to start anything, but the "notorious modder iron burger?" Never heard of him
I didnt say he was notorious, i said him, and other popular modders

Jacob Modz

Jacob Modz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I didnt say he was notorious, i said him, and other popular modders
Oh. Sorry. I guess I wasn't clear. I have never heard of him!! Therefore, I don't categorize him as a "popular modder"

CrushedAlmondFun

CrushedAlmondFun

Getting There
Reaction score

IRONBURGER does not have a bypass. Come on man stop making up stuff!

IRON BURGER

IRON BURGER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
IRONBURGER does not have a bypass. Come on man stop making up stuff!
You guy's only know me via se7 so don't talk like you know what i do and do not do.

END OF CONVERSATION DO YOU ALL UNDERSTAND THIS THREAD WAS JUST SO A GUY COULD LEARN TO MAKE IMG SWAPS SOO STOP THIS IS NOT THE PLACE.

7s Ecky

7s Ecky

Haggis enthusiast
Reaction score
Actually he does, and you were given your bypass considering you're not smart enough to make your owm
You don't know me or what I have, FYI CrushedAlmondFun CrushedAlmondFun has the online bypass and also uses toothpiks private menu.
You guy's only know me via se7 so don't talk like you know what i do and do not do.

END OF CONVERSATION DO YOU ALL UNDERSTAND THIS THREAD WAS JUST SO A GUY COULD LEARN TO MAKE IMG SWAPS SOO STOP THIS IS NOT THE place

Your posts amuse me lel
ye crew

ye is love, ye is life

v F u S I o N v

v F u S I o N v

Sarcastic Scotsman
Reaction score
Come on you don't even have one, and he does
He does have one lol, considering XBLToothPik gave him his menu and sh*t. If you class someone 99% of the modding community hasn't heard of or spoke to as popular, I'd love to see what you think of the likes of Zorg93, XBLToothPik, ap ii intense ect.. I bet you guys think that you can get the 1337 h4x through networktest or DNS? C'mon, be serious.

7s Ecky

7s Ecky

Haggis enthusiast
Reaction score
Top Bottom