Red

VIP
Retired
Scaling the Mountain Mythical Veteran MotM
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I googled it but to no avail:frown:

Any help would be nice I have all the cios' in and everything works.

The only reason I need this is so that I can make my wii "Family friendly" so that they can use my games like normal.

Clowns

FYI

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Well, for darkcorps to work and for the wii to read games of the disc you need a chip... or you could buy an external hard drive, baring in mind each game is roughly 5GB, and use "USB Loader 1.4" if you want to try this way send me message ill give you a link :smile:

Upvote 0
Doodle210

Doodle210

Everything in this world exists to wear you down.
Hardened Veteran Bright Idea Stickied
Reaction score
Sin$
Well, for darkcorps to work and for the wii to read games of the disc you need a chip... or you could buy an external hard drive, baring in mind each game is roughly 5GB, and use "USB Loader 1.4" if you want to try this way send me message ill give you a link :smile:
you only need a chip for the newer "colored" wii's. the original white wii's do not need a chip, all you need is some sort of game reader such as usbloader to run games off of dvd's
Also DarkCorps is REALLY easy to install. IF you dont already have your wii modded then you will need Super Smash Bros. Brawl, , you can just google it

go here to install DarkCorps, i USED to use this site all the time back in my wii days

Upvote 0
Red

Red

VIP
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
you only need a chip for the newer "colored" wii's. the original white wii's do not need a chip, all you need is some sort of game reader such as usbloader to run games off of dvd's
Also DarkCorps is REALLY easy to install. IF you dont already have your wii modded then you will need Super Smash Bros. Brawl, , you can just google it

go here to install DarkCorps, i USED to use this site all the time back in my wii days
Thanks alot If I install that I will be able to play my burnt games from the wii disk channel correct?

Upvote 0
Doodle210

Doodle210

Everything in this world exists to wear you down.
Hardened Veteran Bright Idea Stickied
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks alot If I install that I will be able to play my burnt games from the wii disk channel correct?
yes, assuming you have a older wii model, also burn them at the slowest speed possible, makes them* work best :wink:

EDIT* i just remembered with darkcorps you shouldnt need wii disk reader

Upvote 0
aspeedy

aspeedy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Chips still won't work properly on the new Wiis. The new Wiis have D3-2 drives that are essentially unhackable and modchips do not work with them. If you have an newer Wii like myself, you have to use a USB loader. USB is the way to go anyways, you can store all of your games on one device and the load times are early instant.

Upvote 0
Red

Red

VIP
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Chips still won't work properly on the new Wiis. The new Wiis have D3-2 drives that are essentially unhackable and modchips do not work with them. If you have an newer Wii like myself, you have to use a USB loader. USB is the way to go anyways, you can store all of your games on one device and the load times are early instant.
I have the old Wii and I got it working a while ago thanks for the reply tho.

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register