• Thread starter MagnumModz
  • Start date
  • Views 509
MagnumModz

MagnumModz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I have a Jtag but i haven't done any modding in the past couple of years and I want to host some lobbys again but i dont know how. So if anyone can give me any tips or just tell me if hosting lobbys is still possible that would be great.

Dini

Dini

merged
Retired
Scaling the Mountain CotM Modder
Reaction score
Sin$
I have a Jtag but i haven't done any modding in the past couple of years and I want to host some lobbys again but i dont know how. So if anyone can give me any tips or just tell me if hosting lobbys is still possible that would be great.
It depends on how you want to host. You can either use mod menu's or RTE tools. If you are wanting to use mod menu then you need dashlaunch in order to set the menu as a plugin. Also, you will need some kind of service to go online (XBLS for example). If you ever get banned then you will need to buy KV's to replace the banned one.

If you use RTE tools you will need a few plugins such as: RPC.xex, XRPC.xex, xbdm.xex. You will also need a program called xbox neighborhood in order for your PC to connect to your console.

Upvote 0
MagnumModz

MagnumModz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It depends on how you want to host. You can either use mod menu's or RTE tools. If you are wanting to use mod menu then you need dashlaunch in order to set the menu as a plugin. Also, you will need some kind of service to go online (XBLS for example). If you ever get banned then you will need to buy KV's to replace the banned one.

If you use RTE tools you will need a few plugins such as: RPC.xex, XRPC.xex, xbdm.xex. You will also need a program called xbox neighborhood in order for your PC to connect to your console.
what is the difference between mod menus and rte tools?

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register