What's new

Question How Do I Get Trainers To Work In Aurora?

• Thread starter Trojans Ghost
  • Start date
  • Views 2,696
T

Trojans Ghost

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
So I thought I would just throw these files in and it would work, but the game, just crashes. I am playing Frozen Free Fall and have the trainer for it, but no matter what I do with the files the game just freezes on the menu screen. What do I need to be doing EXACTLY?

Thanks.

TG.

Lucky

Lucky

HYX's stamp of approval!
Super Moderators
Premium
Scaling the Mountain Beginning of An Odyssey Bright Idea
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
The trainer needs to be made specifically for Aurora use. If it’s not made for Aurora you have to put in the games directory. I learned this the fun way using RDR trainers and getting frustrated as well, lol!

T

Trojans Ghost

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
How do I know if it's made for Aurora or not. I got it from XP Gamesaves site. Is there a place specifically for Aurora trainers?

TG.

T

Trojans Ghost

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Right, so I installed those, which all seems good, so thanks. I assume that where it says about compatible title updates I need that update at a minimum. The problem I am having is that is says press start and back in-game, but when I do all it does is takes a screen capture. I didn't know this was a feature, but I found it in the game menu of Aurora. It does says I can set the picture as a background, but this doesn't do anything when I try.

Any ideas how to get the picture as a background, but more importantly how do I get the trainer menu to show up in game as I can only use the trainer's by setting them before I go in.

TG.
Post automatically merged:

I figured out that the screen capture could be turned off in the Nova module. What is that anyway?

Where can I find more trainer's for Aurora as I can't seem to find them.

TG.

Last edited:
T

Trojans Ghost

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I will try those. Thanks. I have seen trainers elsewhere, but they say about putting the files in the game folders. Are those not for Aurora. How do I get those to work?

Lucky

Lucky

HYX's stamp of approval!
Super Moderators
Premium
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I will try those. Thanks. I have seen trainers elsewhere, but they say about putting the files in the game folders. Are those not for Aurora. How do I get those to work?
Trainers not built for Aurora can be placed in the extracted games folder on your HDD.
Sort of like how the old patch_mp.ff’s used to work on CoD. Just a move and replace… I can probably find a video on YouTube and link it if you aren’t familiar with the process.

Lucky

Lucky

HYX's stamp of approval!
Super Moderators
Premium
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I tried that with the Frozen one. In the 00000000/this folder?

Is that right? Or in the DLC etc?

TG.
Depends on what type of file the trainer is.
Usually the game needs to be in extracted format for trainers to work (extracted=disc format).

Here's a video for non-aurora formatted trainer.

T

Trojans Ghost

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Well that seems very simple. I don't think I was using the launch file first. I will try a different game and see how it goes.

Thanks!

TG.

Top Bottom
Login
Register