What's new

Unsolved How do i get this color?

• Thread starter NunoRex
  • Start date
  • Views 1,195
N

NunoRex

Reaction score
I used to have this paint on tons of cars but my account got reset and i was hoping someone knows how to get this paint. Its a modded blackish color. It looks different depending on the lighting, sometimes it would look like chrome and sometimes it would look like a darker brushed black steel.
This is what it looks like in different lighting. If you know how to get it lmk pls

M

Mnx

¿♤? °《Bot》°
Reaction score
I used to have this paint on tons of cars but my account got reset and i was hoping someone knows how to get this paint. Its a modded blackish color. It looks different depending on the lighting, sometimes it would look like chrome and sometimes it would look like a darker brushed black steel.
This is what it looks like in different lighting. If you know how to get it lmk pls

C Classique can help you with the color.

As far as brining the color online there is no method around to do that at the moment.

C

Classique

Getting There
Reaction score
From my eyes, that looks like RGB 0 0 0 (#000000) colour underneath a Pure Gold texture.

You can create this paintjob in a Save Editor by setting the Primary & Secondary colour to "Pure Gold", and put a checkmark on "Custom Colour" to customize the colour underneath :smile:

N

NunoRex

Reaction score
From my eyes, that looks like RGB 0 0 0 (#000000) colour underneath a Pure Gold texture.

You can create this paintjob in a Save Editor by setting the Primary & Secondary colour to "Pure Gold", and put a checkmark on "Custom Colour" to customize the colour underneath :smile:
do you have a tutorial cause im not familiar with that kind of stuff

C

Classique

Getting There
Reaction score
do you have a tutorial cause im not familiar with that kind of stuff
I don't, I'm afraid. But there is a YouTube video that shows how GTA V Save Editor works :biggrin:

Unfortunately, it's incredibly hard to bring cars online.

E

EyeDuDab

Banned
Reaction score
You can cheat the system in lsc by using a custom rgb crew color, then apply chrome ontop of it.

I think its choose crew, choose pearl, then apply chrome. You will get a wierd color combo all based on lighting

Crew colors aren't the only colors for the trick. Any color (including brushed steele will work too)

F

Fortebot

Enthusiast
Reaction score
When I was first making cars with save wizard I would make these textures accidentally. It's using brushed metal as a base and adding the RGB. Are you on PS4? I can show you.

N

NunoRex

Reaction score
When I was first making cars with save wizard I would make these textures accidentally. It's using brushed metal as a base and adding the RGB. Are you on PS4? I can show you.
yes but i dont have save wizard

Top Bottom